Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to change, on a easy way, the temp-scale from fahrenheit to celsius on the AC?

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Is it possible to change, on a easy way, the temp-scale from fahrenheit to celsius on the AC?
On the A/C?....

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
you guys and your fancy a/c's with temp gauges... (im just jelious cause my XE is plane jane)

·
Registered
718 Posts
mathias said:
According to my dealer: No. But they have been wrong before.

Canadian Titans must have Celsius in the display, there must be a way to do it.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Alright....What about this.....I have an 07 SE (plain jane readout) but I pushed down and held the "mode" button for about 5 seconds and I saw a set of numbers appear....Anyone know what this is about? the numbers can be changed but I can't figure out what happens or why....

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Anyone?????

·
Premium Member
58,355 Posts
Please don't take this the wrong way, but isn't it easier to just set the temp you want in Fahrenheit and live with it?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Skyboi said:
Alright....What about this.....I have an 07 SE (plain jane readout) but I pushed down and held the "mode" button for about 5 seconds and I saw a set of numbers appear....Anyone know what this is about? the numbers can be changed but I can't figure out what happens or why....

MY BAD...:ftard: Shouldn't read these when i'm drinkin.....

Anyway, I should have mentioned that the Mode button i was pushing was in the Console "above" where the compass is....any suggestions?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts