Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Smart *** kid in town has a red, Dodge Ram plain jane Hemi regular cab. And the guy he bought it from really fooled him good because it has the Rumble Bee sticker on the side which we all know adds 50hp. I got to doubting his truck and confirmed my suspicion......there is no such thing as a red Rumble Bee. He sports this thing around like it is a Ferrari or something. Many people around here are so clueless to life, and think "oh god, what a bad *** truck, that rumble bee is nice." I wonder when people around here will stop and realize that bees are black and yellow.......not red. Therefore Dodge only produced black and yellow trucks. I guess I am gonna drop by auto zone some night and get a turbo, gt-r decal and put them on my 94' Cavalier. :huh:

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
lmfao!!!

maybe he is color blind!!!!!i would be pissed!

the only clone i would drive is a 67 shelby replica lol

·
Registered
379 Posts
omg i"ve been lieing and fooling myself too. with the removal of my flexfuel emblem and installation of the mighty nismo emblem which we all know adds well over 50hp. i feel just as nieve as the rumble bee boy. someone ban me from the forum before i make and a$$ out of myself.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
93,294 Posts
It's a well known fact that stickers add HP :lol:

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I thought the rumble bee was an apperance thing only and added no increase in HP.

·
Premium Member
67,927 Posts
I thought the rumble bee was an apperance thing only and added no increase in HP.
:lol: Like the ones that have the huge HEMI lettering on em...man those are really fast trucks.....pfffffft!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was thinking since his truck is red, he could remove the rumble bee sticker, put some black dots on it and call it the Lady Bug. :D

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
omg i"ve been lieing and fooling myself too. with the removal of my flexfuel emblem and installation of the mighty nismo emblem which we all know adds well over 50hp. i feel just as nieve as the rumble bee boy. someone ban me from the forum before i make and a$$ out of myself.
Nismo makes parts for the Titan, not an actual model.
Rumble is a model, it would be like putting an LE badge on an XE.
I beleive with this post you have already made an a$$ out of yourself. :hi:

·
Premium Member
67,927 Posts

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
your 15, a girl in a skirt would get you up pretty easy!! haha :rofl: jk brutha

·
Registered
3,655 Posts

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
haha they dont have much sheep where hes from!

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Back in the old country we have plenty of sheep lol, but we`ll leave to countryboy
where that happen to be? we would always joke around at work and call my albanian friend, "ram rammer" because he was born in a village in albania and dealt with sheep alot, lol. i however was born in texas, so no albanian jokes for me! :D

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
where that happen to be? we would always joke around at work and call my albanian friend, "ram rammer" because he was born in a village in albania and dealt with sheep alot, lol. i however was born in texas, so no albanian jokes for me! :D
Not to far from your ram rammer friend, Croatia

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts