Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Fricken Shweeet! I also have an 06, but don't recall a mystery bracket between the battery box and fender, the last time I pulled my battery and box out to clean out all the off road crap... I'll have to take a look in the morning when I do my install... as for your track time, have you already done the TB bypass? (eliminates the hot water running through the TB), run your heater on max heat, dump the tailgate, leave the rear seats and useless tire changing jack and tools at home... lighten that bad boy up as much as you can, but keep the spare tire underneath for needed rear load to help the rear axle sit when launching... oh yeah, I am sure that this engine light mod just added at least 1 or 2 hp as well :rofl: good luck on breaking 13's bro!

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
No I haven't done the TB bypass yet, I guess I'll have to give that a shot. Even if it helps by .02 it's worth it. I'll have to find a link on how to do it:) Does running the heater on high help? And yes I already lighten it up. Thanks man
TB bypass should help to minimize the increase of air temp coming in... As for the heater, read that some say it helps but some say it doesn't... I say, try it snd if it helps keep it on... ;)

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Looks siick bro! Jon is a beast about this stuff! Haha it is funny that I dont even have mine installed yet :bangit:
:rofl: nor do I, but I've kept opening the box and looked at it about ten times this morning already...

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Pix from my install, along with the DrtyAzn Kill Switch modification... I did a "How To" step by step install write up in JB's original thread... Nissan needs to call Jon and get these installed in all future Nissan vehicles... better yet, Jon needs to start writing up patents for these products!!!

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.