Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently sold my 07' Titan :(! I had bought my first Titan Jan 04' and been a member here since. It has been a pleasurable experience. The members on the forum have been great and come with a wealth of knowledge. Although I no longer have a Titan I will continue to surf this website. The GM forums have nothing on the friendliness and forthcoming knowledge of Titantalk.com . I wish you all the best and you will see me again when there is a Titan re-design. Below is a picture of my new ride.......

2011 Silverado LT 6.2 Texas Edition

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
Sorry to hear you got rd of your Titan, but that new silverado looks nice! :)

So what are your thought about it compared to the Titan?
Hows the 6.2L feel vs. the 5.6L?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry to hear you got rd of your Titan, but that new silverado looks nice! :)

So what are your thought about it compared to the Titan?
Hows the 6.2L feel vs. the 5.6L?
To tell you the truth I have no memory of how my Titan felt stock. I put a AEM CAI, Banks full catback , and Bullydog Pup within the first month or two of getting the truck. I have not really got on the Silverado too much. I did get a magnaflow put on it yesterday and hammered it down to hear it. My observations so far would be my 07' with mods a hair faster 0-60 and the Silverado a few tenths faster in the 1/4. Just by the feel of it I think it is a 14.XX stock. Most guys report 14.5-14.9 stock. But You know how our trucks have the 80% WOT until 40. They bullydog fixed that problem and opened it up. The Silverado's have a much bigger problem called Torque Managment. It something like 50% fuel cut to 40. The only good thing is there are lots of tunes for fairly cheap to get rid of that. Most Stock + tune (torque management removed) are very low 14 sec trucks. So I guess I am saying my last Titan had better down low power 0-40 maybe 0-60. The Silverado has amazing 50-100. The funner truck to drive would have to be the Titan!!

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
Yea, i have heard from several Chevy owners that the factory TQ management is even worse than on our Titans.

That can be fixed quick with an aftermarket tuner though! :eyebrow:

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
congrats man, thats a great looking truck, i say black it out... bed liner and plasti dip the chrome asap:)

Reactions: HOU-TITAN
1 - 9 of 9 Posts