Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or at least thats what my 2004 Titan said, It was a sad farewell to my 04, but when i received the keys to my new 2008 Titan PRO 4X CC Galaxy black just like my 04 i was excited once again like a little boy, this time i got it with the popular buckets, rear sonar, utility bed package, fog lamps, and all the good stuff. It rained this morning so its dirty already. Last night my wife and i went for a drive just for kicks, gotta love the onboard computer that tells you mpg, temp, service date(s) instant mpg, etc. I was averaging 17.1 17.5mpg in the highway at 68mph with a little bit of wind, in the city it looks like im averaging 13.6-14.1 mpg easy humane foot, no wot at takeoff or fast take offs, just maybe a couple of times to show the wife. The ride seems firmer than my other it was just a 4x4 CC non off road package, the seats are better quality from the material to the foam or material they use under the seat cover. The way the door shuts/closes ive noticed that its quiter. The front end doesn't rake as much as it used to, but it still has some kind of rake. Gotta love the truck, price cant beat it sticker said $37,570 minus rebate and discount i was at $28,650 plus tax, right about 31,500, i decided to lease again because knowing me i like to trade up every 2-3 years.
I will post pics. later .

·
Registered
6,182 Posts

·
Super Moderator
93,664 Posts
Very nice, get some wax on that black paint!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Congrat's!! I still get that feeling every time I start her up.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am loving my '08 Titan as well. Mine is also galaxy black-I bought a car duster to keep it clean. It only takes a day for a layer of dust to show up.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Very nice! i am too considdering upgrading to an 08... but feel the extra cost may not be worth it... (starting a new vehicle loan...)

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Nice lookin truck. Congrats on the new ride!!!
I'm still driving the 04, this is the longest I have kept the same truck in a long, long time.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Congrats! Best color!!! Good luck with it!

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Congrats on the new truck. Been looking at all the new 08's and new Tundras around town. Would like a few upgrades, but since mine is paid off, I keep holding back.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Congrats! I know what you mean about it getting dirty. I've had my truck for a month and a half now here in northern cali and it keeps raining at least once a week! So I wash and then a few days later, it's dirty again. It needs to either keep raining straight here or just freakin stop all together!

Galaxy Black Pro4Xs the fastest Titans out there. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts