Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Blacksmokey said:
What was the fastest Nissan Titan ever recorded on a 1/4 drag?
4.637 seconds, it's jet powered and is bad a$$. It will beat the snot out of anything without wings.

·
Registered
530 Posts

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
A mid 10 second run was all I could manage in this heat but I'm hoping for a high 9 this winter.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Blacksmokey said:
Cool, whats done to your rig?
I have a 400 HP shot of NOS not listed in my sig.:eveilgrin

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
i think the fastest was a 14.093 or something very close all motor. Thats with out cams, heads. Its headers, intake, exhaust, tune, on street tires and 20" rims.

Nos i think its like 13.6. Not to sure though.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Warp09 said:
i think the fastest was a 14.093 or something very close all motor. Thats with out cams, heads. Its headers, intake, exhaust, tune, on street tires and 20" rims.

Nos i think its like 13.6. Not to sure though.
13.6 w/90 shot from what I see.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Blacksmokey said:
Jeeze calm down ablexus god you seem like you woke up on the wrong side of the bed today!
Wow you could tell all that from the one line I wrote? A degree in psychology, you do not have.

Hypothetical situation: you are on a cummins forum, and some dude with the name "35PsiLightning" comes on with the signature "Yeah, POS diesels think they're fast, huh? Bring it on!" and make the first post "yeah, I was wondering what the fastest diesel was". What, honestly, would be your reaction, regardless of what side of the bed you got up on?

Andrew

PS I LOVE the absolute knob job you put on EFI live in your other thread.

·
Banned
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ablexus said:
Wow you could tell all that from the one line I wrote? A degree in psychology, you do not have.

Hypothetical situation: you are on a cummins forum, and some dude with the name "35PsiLightning" comes on with the signature "Yeah, POS diesels think they're fast, huh? Bring it on!" and make the first post "yeah, I was wondering what the fastest diesel was". What, honestly, would be your reaction, regardless of what side of the bed you got up on?

Andrew

PS I LOVE the absolute knob job you put on EFI live in your other thread.

LOL well I wouldnt really care! And do you even know what EFI live is?

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Blacksmokey said:
LOL well I wouldnt really care! And do you even know what EFI live is?
If you don't care, then you wouldn't respond to my posts, or to my PT's over... and over... and over again.

And yes I know what EFI live is, it's a programmer company that specializes in GM vehicles. Which begs the question again, who cares?

Andrew

·
Registered
6,067 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
The fastest I know is from Toomnymods at 13.6 or so...

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.