Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm considering selling my 2007 Smoke Crew Cab SE 2wd Titan with just over 74k miles. With gas prices the way they are, it's killing me to fill up once or twice a week. Here's all of my mods (i think, i might have left a couple things out)

Exterior: Bushwacker Pocket flares, 18% tint with chrome flames, headlight mod with colormatched paint, oem side step painted black, 8000k hid low beams and fogs, T-Rex upper and lower billet grilles painted black, Daystar light bar, 2 8" (i think) KC slim Hilites long range lights, CST 4" spindle lift, Sway A Way coilovers, PRG upper control arms, Radflo rear resevoir shocks, Deaver mini pack leaf springs, Fabtech tapered 4" blocks, Firestone Ride-Rite air bags, JonBlazed bed, engine and glovebox light kits, 18" chrome XD Diesels, 35x12.5x18 Toyo Mud Terrains with about 10k miles on them (still look like they have plenty of tread)

Interior: Katskin grey leather with dark grey inserts, Eclipse AVN 6620 dvd navigation headunit with ipod adapter, Tech12Volts box with 2 10" RE audio subs, CDT component speakers up front, CDT coaxial speakers in rear, Sundown Audio 100.4 amp for highs, Sundown 1000D amp for subs, Damplifier sound deadener on floor/rear wall/ and all 4 doors, colormatch painted interior bezels, infiniti leather armrest, Lotek Gauge pillar pod with Autometer Phantom white faced gauges rear diff temp trans temp water temp

Performace: Superchips Cortex programmer, Banks catback exhaust, Detroit TruTrac, 4.11 gears, Mag Hytec rear diff cover, PML transmission pan, Injen cold air intake

That's all I can think of right now, i'm sure there are a couple things i'm forgetting. It's located in Corona, CA. I'm looking to get around $17,000 for it, blue book on it is 16,500 without any of the mods. If I get enough feelers for it, I'd like to sell it as is, if not, I'll consider parting it out. Thanks for looking guys, now here are some pics I took with my phone. If anyone is interested, I can take specific/better pics.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Bump for a kool guy and a honest seller!

ohhh yeah and being a "sell out" lmao J/K

Reactions: MrStevie

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump for a kool guy and a honest seller!

ohhh yeah and being a "sell out" lmao J/K
thanks Jon, and i'm not a sell out...yet...:teethmast lol if i don't get any offers, i'm thinking about either lowering it with 24s to get some mpg back, or talk to Nick about a build...we'll have to see how it pans out. I still need to get some info about MA, I should know by next week if i'm keeping the truck or not.

Did you sell the rings for the rims?
I still have em, but there are plastic tabs/guides on each of the holes that bolts it up to the rim and a bunch of those ended up breaking, I'm not sure if they sell replacements for that or not. Did you want to buy em? If i end up selling the truck i'll sell em to you cheap, if i decide to keep it, i might end up putting the rings back on. I'll let you know

1 - 4 of 4 Posts