Nissan Titan Forum banner

Feeler: 2005 CC SE 4x4OR Big Tow 17K miles

721 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  SR Morris 
#1 · (Edited)
Looking to get an idea of what people are paying. I need to sell as my commute has gone from 3 miles to 80. It's a loaded 2005 Crew Cab SE 4x4 Off Road, Big Tow, Utilitrack and and extremely low miles at 17,000. It's charcoal grey in color with tinted windows (limo style in the back). The factory clear carpet protector is still in the back and front passenger side. The Rockford Fosgate 6 disk in dash still has the protection on it as well. I also have the factory all weather mats along with the cloth. I am in upstate NY and these are pretty rare up here so it's tough to get a price point.

Any help would be appreciated. If pictures would help I can get them soon.

#4 · (Edited)
Re: Feeler: 2005 CC SE 4x4 OR Big Tow 17K miles

Thanks for the feedback. I'm just below Syracuse and I was looking to get in the 22K neighborhood. It has captain seats. The driver's is electric with lumbar and the passenger's is manual with lumbar. I forgot to mention in the previous post that it also has electric adjustable pedals, parking sensors and locking differential.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.