Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Will be installing my new KMA bumper in a couple weeks and have my factory bumper/fog lights/tow hooks that I may be willing to sell. Dont want to ship the bumper but would be willing to ship the white bumper ends, fog lights, and tow hooks. Preference to someone local that would like the entire package.

I attached pictures. The plastic bumper ends have some monior rock chips in them, but the chrome is still in great shape.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Will be installing my new KMA bumper in a couple weeks and have my factory bumper/fog lights/tow hooks that I may be willing to sell. Dont want to ship the bumper but would be willing to ship the white bumper ends, fog lights, and tow hooks. Preference to someone local that would like the entire package.
How much for the tow hooks to 85379?

·
Registered
827 Posts
fogs to 89031?

·
Registered
763 Posts
If you change your mind, chrome section to 21401?

·
Registered
2,216 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do they come with the bolts? If yes, I will take them. PM me your info and I'll get the payment over to you.
They will come with bolts however I wont have them off my truck for a couple weeks yet so hold off on any payment info and I'll let you know when they are ready to ship. But you have the reserve.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
They will come with bolts however I wont have them off my truck for a couple weeks yet so hold off on any payment info and I'll let you know when they are ready to ship. But you have the reserve.
Sounds good man. Thanks.

·
Registered
763 Posts
any dents? got a pic?

·
Registered
827 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Deal. Is it the same situation as the hooks? A few weeks or can i send payment now via paypal?
Same deal, need new bumper installed before I will ship. No payments until I am ready to ship but you have the reserve. :)

·
Registered
827 Posts
Rock and roll

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
if deal falls through with the fogs let me know if not... call sign.. you going to sell the black caps?

·
Registered
827 Posts
if deal falls through with the fogs let me know if not... call sign.. you going to sell the black caps?
I'll send them to you if pay to ship ;)

if local pick up i will set up a time with you and hold the item for you.. if you are buying the item (having me ship it) you will have 24 hours from the time i contact you stating the item is yours. if i do not receive payment within 24 hours i will allow the item to be sold to someone else (just so we are clear and have no problems! ...... )

:bangit:

·
Registered
20 Posts
i am going to school in no hum, hsu so i live about 150 miles from the oregon border and am interested in your entire front bumper including ends and chrome. let me know as i saw someone else was asking. also, being new to the forum, i will take seconds or thirds on the fogs and tow hooks. have paypal and pending your local can possibly pick up, can wait a few weeks as you mentioned, greatly appreciated as i cracked my front end in the last storm and my dad is due in town next month.....not looking forward to it as my titan perfectamente til it met a redwood.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i am going to school in no hum, hsu so i live about 150 miles from the oregon border and am interested in your entire front bumper including ends and chrome. let me know as i saw someone else was asking. also, being new to the forum, i will take seconds or thirds on the fogs and tow hooks. have paypal and pending your local can possibly pick up, can wait a few weeks as you mentioned, greatly appreciated as i cracked my front end in the last storm and my dad is due in town next month.....not looking forward to it as my titan perfectamente til it met a redwood.
PM sent.....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts