Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im seein if i can sale my lift rims and tires nothing wrong jus wanting to go a lil bigger i got 22inch monsters 35s with nitto trail grapplers less then 10thousand on 4 of them 1 rim and tire are brand new lift is a basic fabtech 6inch im thinkin 3000 for everything

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i dont know how to post pics u can see the rims on my profile and instead of swampers i have nittos i can text pics though sorry

·
Registered
181 Posts
Where are you located? Would you be willing to just part out the rims/tires from the lift?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Pm me a price on the lift shipped to 37381, does it have all parts and hardware? Id like to buy whole package but just bought new 35's on 20's

·
Registered
777 Posts
Why not just sell the rims/tires and make the lift bigger and get different tires and wheels?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im in louisiana i would part it out as long as i had a buyer for both im actually tryin to straight axle it

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
ill buy the tires, shoot me a price on them. also whats the offset on the 22s ? neg 44 offset ?

·
Registered
362 Posts
im interested in the rim/tire package... shoot me a PM

·
Registered
89 Posts
Shoot me a text on price for lift! And maybe rims and tires but I'm more interested in the lift! Pics would be good also! My number is 410 608 2748 and my name is steve

·
Registered
344 Posts
still interested in lift if somebody buys tires/ wheels

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
how much for the rims and tires, asked a while back no answer

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sorry bout that i thought i pm u i was askin 2400 but the sale is pending i all ready got a deposite on them

1 - 17 of 17 Posts