Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am putting this out as a feeler thread, we are now officially authorized dealers for Pace Edwards Retractable Tonneau Covers. NOW, we want to offer YOU, our customers the best deal on the web for one of these top quality tonneau covers! Due to MAP pricing restrictions, I cannot publicly post prices, however I can tell you that when TonneauCoversWorld.com puts on a group buy, you can believe it will be the best price on the web! Check out our last Group Buy for the BakFlip if you dont believe us!:hi:
TonneauCoversWorld.com BAKFLIP G2/HD/F1/CS/RollBak GROUP BUY!

For more information on the Pace Edwards line of retractable tonneau covers and how they work, we have created this video to help walk through some of the main differences of these tonneau covers to help you choose which works best for your purposes.

If you are interested in possibly participating in a Pace Edwards Group Buy, please add your name to the list! Thanks for your support!

CONFIRMED:
1.2010Crewmaxreno
2.qurtrn10
3.SalsaRedTundra
4.Twoforme2
5.11_Red_TRD
6.UgaCowboy55

PENDING CONFIRMATION:
1. 619TITN (bedlocker) - Pending Confirmation
2. tsunamilogan05 - Pending Confirmation
3. Blobenator - Pending Confirmation
4. ^Rb - Pending Confirmation
5. JohnnyRo
6. drunkenmaster - Pending Confirmation
7. nathancrx - Pending Confirmation
8. UGASRT - Pending Confirmation
9. Executor485 - Pending Confirmation
10. ScojoDak - Pending Confirmation
11. bigdaddyklove - Pending Confirmation
12. Seth999 - Pending Confirmation
13. JKF - Pending Confirmation
14. SalsaRedTundra - Pending Confirmation
15. xbxjunkie - Pending Confirmation
16. GoingCustom - Pending Confirmation
17. UNC Lariat - Pending Confirmation
18. Abl2Fly - Pending Confirmation
19. Gogators93 - Pending Confirmation
20. shawnting - Pending Confirmation
21. qurtrn10 - Pending Confirmation
22. Gofish07 - Pending Confirmation
23. [email protected] - Pending Confirmation
24. krewmaxxed - Pending Confirmation
25. 2010Crewmaxreno - Pending Confirmation
26. Redline - Pending Confirmation
27. bluefx4flare - Pending Confirmation
28. canadianelbow - Pending Confirmation
29. Coachbuilder1 - Pending Confirmation
30. racer847 - Pending Confirmation
31. MiamiTundra - Pending Confirmation
32. v8lonoma - Pending Confirmation
33. RingSteel - Pending Confirmation
34. Vendi - Pending Confirmation
35. dritchie40 - Pending Confirmation
36. farmer14 - Pending Confirmation
37. Silverado482 - Pending Confirmation
38. hc1524 - Pending Confirmation
39. LS1 FARLEY - Pending Confirmation
40. rross - Pending Confirmation
41. smotrs - Pending Confirmation
42. Silverdoman - Pending Confirmation
43. ScottM10 - Pending Confirmation
44. Tundra4surf - Pending Confirmation
45. KMVET - Pending Confirmation
46. rich8449 - Pending Confirmation
47. IZVERG - Pending Confirmation
48. Twoforme2 - Pending Confirmation
49. Maxvdub62 - Pending Confirmation
50. NiSMO11 - Pending Confirmation
51. n2deep1901 - Pending Confirmation
52. fryguy89 - Pending Confirmation
53. Caseys03duramax - Pending Confirmation
54. AZMike74 - Pending Confirmation
55. 2000silvrx81 - Pending Confirmation
56. 04RST - Pending Confirmation
57. C6toy - Pending Confirmation
58. Ahab - Pending Confirmation
59. D-Maxpowered - Pending Confirmation
60. jbleal - Pending Confirmation
61. Richie - Pending Confirmation
62. butterbean - Pending Confirmation
63. jbleal - Pending Confirmation
64. SCREEMAN - Pending Confirmation
65. KR1S - Pending Confirmation
66. Jaguar77 - Pending Confirmation
67. bbrwn - Pending Confirmation
68. crowleyk02 - Pending Confirmation

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I am putting this out as a feeler thread, we are now officially authorized dealers for Pace Edwards Retractable Tonneau Covers. NOW, we want to offer YOU, our customers the best deal on the web for one of these top quality tonneau covers! Due to MAP pricing restrictions, I cannot publicly post prices, however I can tell you that when TonneauCoversWorld.com puts on a group buy, you can believe it will be the best price on the web! Check out our last Group Buy for the BakFlip if you dont believe us!:hi:
TonneauCoversWorld.com BAKFLIP G2/HD/F1/CS/RollBak GROUP BUY!

For more information on the Pace Edwards line of retractable tonneau covers and how they work, we have created this video to help walk through some of the main differences of these tonneau covers to help you choose which works best for your purposes.

If you are interested in possibly participating in a Pace Edwards Group Buy, please add your name to the list! Thanks for your support!

1. 619TITN (bedlocker)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I might be what's the average cost and what would group rate be?
I still have to gather all of the pricing info, I am just putting this thread out as a feeler. I can tell you it will be the lowest price on the web by a decent amount to make it worthwhile. I want to make sure there is a demand out there before I take the time to put together an official group buy. Would you like me to put your name on the list just as an interested member?

·
Premium Member
57,519 Posts
Thank you for the offer but I'm looking for a fold up hard cover. I'd love to see a group buy for the Extang solid fold.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
I still have to gather all of the pricing info, I am just putting this thread out as a feeler. I can tell you it will be the lowest price on the web by a decent amount to make it worthwhile. I want to make sure there is a demand out there before I take the time to put together an official group buy. Would you like me to put your name on the list just as an interested member?
That would be cool.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for the offer but I'm looking for a fold up hard cover. I'd love to see a group buy for the Extang solid fold.
Shoot us a PM, I can offer you a special "titantalk" member price. We also guarantee lowest price on the web. Hope to hear from you, thanks for posting!

·
Premium Member
57,519 Posts
Shoot us a PM, I can offer you a special "titantalk" member price. We also guarantee lowest price on the web. Hope to hear from you, thanks for posting!
In coming.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
bump for a great seller! i love my bakflip that i got off the group buy and they were a pleasure to deal with! im sure this one will be no different!

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
My buddy has one on his tundra and says it makes a racket on the freeway!

·
Registered
783 Posts
interested!!!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
PMs have been sent out to those whose names are on the list, if you have not received a PM, please let us know and we will be glad to send you one. We look forward to hearing from everyone, thanks again!

·
Registered
510 Posts
Definitely interested in the group buy. I need a tonneau cover that is pretty water tight. We do a lot of traveling with the kids and that takes up all the room in the cab. Need a dry bed to transport luggage and such. Let me know what's up with this one. Thanks.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Definitely interested in the group buy. I need a tonneau cover that is pretty water tight. We do a lot of traveling with the kids and that takes up all the room in the cab. Need a dry bed to transport luggage and such. Let me know what's up with this one. Thanks.
PM Sent! Thanks!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry for the delay guys, I have been doing extra pricing research on these covers to make sure you guys get the absolute lowest price on the web in this group buy. I am just about ready to start sending out PMs to all of those that have sent me their vehicle information. Thanks for your patience and make sure to keep checking your inbox, dont worry I have not forgotten about any of you! Thanks again!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts