Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Would anyone be interested in my Armada OEM Running boards for around $300 Shipped?? They'll fit a Titan KC... They are 7' long.

There's a member on CA selling N-Fab Nerfs that I'd absolutely love to have but my position at work is being outsourced so I just took a demotion with a huge paycut and won't be able to afford any goodies unless I find another job. If I could get $300 shipped out of mine then I could afford to swap them.. Since the shipping cost is just estimated, I'll likely be able to take a little less than $300 depending on how much lower I could ship them for. Just post a reply on here if interested.. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Sorry to hear about the job situation. Hope everything works out well for you.

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!!! Later when I get my income back I can let these go for alot less, I just don't know if that's gonna happen this year and my CC debt is accruing more than I'd like it to... I'll be interviewing with the FAA this week, I hope it turns out cracked up to be as good as it sounds. :D

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Today I got a shipping quote from FedEx for $50... If I can get in on that price, I can knock $100 off the selling price for:
$200 Shipped

The total package dimensions are: 84" x 8" x 8" - 60-lbs

1 - 6 of 6 Posts