Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of maybe selling my banks exhaust. Two months old probably has 1500 miles on it. I paid 620 for it, willing to sell for 475 or best offer. I'm in the Tucson area.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Do you not like the sound?

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Why you selling? Wonder how the muffler only sounds with stock tubing.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Wanna trade your banks + some cash for my borla catback?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I guess I'm gonna modify my banks exhaust then try and sell it. Not really seeing what I want for an offer.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Well I guess I'm gonna modify my banks exhaust then try and sell it. Not really seeing what I want for an offer.
i'm intrested but you never said "why" you want to sell it....so that keeps me for saying "yes"...my T is about 1 hours south of you

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i'm intrested but you never said "why" you want to sell it....so that keeps me for saying "yes"...my T is about 1 hours south of you
Sorry, YES the sound is getting to be a little much for me now. I liked it at first but it is wearing on my nerves and my kids do not like riding with me anymore.....that is why i'm selling or trying to sell at least. The system is really still in new condition.....

·
Registered
384 Posts
Sorry, YES the sound is getting to be a little much for me now. I liked it at first but it is wearing on my nerves and my kids do not like riding with me anymore.....that is why i'm selling or trying to sell at least. The system is really still in new condition.....

is it the full cat back system? Pics? Can you deliver to Fort Huachuca?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
is it the full cat back system? Pics? Can you deliver to Fort Huachuca?
I can get you some pics....I could meet you half way to huachuca?..yes it is full cat back...

·
Registered
384 Posts
I can get you some pics....I could meet you half way to huachuca?..yes it is full cat back...

If i could meet you half way i go all they way, but i've got 4 months left on a 1 year vacation over here in Iraq....but yeah if you can post some pics and take it all the way...i'd be intrested.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
2011-02-12_13-05-50_113.jpg

2011-02-12_13-05-35_331.jpg

2011-02-12_13-05-25_9.jpg

2011-02-12_13-05-03_153.jpg

Sorry it is a little dirty I have not washed it since the rain we got the other day.

·
Registered
384 Posts
what do you think about a drive to Huachuca?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts