Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anybody interested? Its been on my truck for 7 months and still in good condition, just looking to go another direction. The only thing I changed on it is the light mounts. I straightened them out so my hella 500's could be recessed in the bar, before they stuck all the way out. It'd be about a week before i'd be able to ship, but hit me up with an offer. PM or reply.

If anybody wants pics, let me know.

Edit: Lights not included, and there is small rust spots where the bar mounts onto the brackets.

SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
855 Posts
fire up some pics i may be interested. thanks!

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
do they come with the lights?

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ill put some up. If you want any specific angles let me know. And no the lights are going in my lower bumper now. Sorry bud

·
Registered
855 Posts
what r u looking to get for it? it the rust bad or barely noticeable? does it come with everything needed to install?

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Barely noticeable. I just now noticed it and its out of sight.

The brackets actually mount where the tow hooks go, so if you have tow hooks you already have the stuff. The original packaging came with four black unidentified bolts that didn't even fit... I'll see if I can find those. Light mounts and everything come with it too. It never came with instructions but it's not too hard to figure out.

I've never shipped anything this big, so depending on how much shipping is I was thinking 85 shipped?

·
Registered
855 Posts
im in canada if that matters? but id be cool with that price.

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I'll go check out what the post office says as soon as I can. I need a big azz box lol.

PM me your address so I can get shipping exact. I'm assuming you have paypal?

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
PM sent Underaged!

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am very interested in the guard, but live in Olive Branch, Ms. My quote would depend on how much the shipping would be. Do you have any idea what you would have to charge for shipping. Thanks
Your about 4th in line right now, I'll post up on this thread if it sells to any of the other guys first.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Thanks JDOS. Actually thanks alot, cuz the guy is yet to pay so I haven't shipped it yet.
No problemo.

Great price on the bar already, no need to lose your butt with our crappy USPS shipping costs.

Reactions: StormTroopin

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Thanks JDOS. Actually thanks alot, cuz the guy is yet to pay so I haven't shipped it yet.
If he's yet to pay, there are those in line with paypal ready to go!!! :hi:

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Status?? Sold??

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
He's been waiting for money to clear, from bank to paypal. Anybody that's done that knows how incredibly long that takes. He should be paying within a few hours. If it takes much longer, your up next Stars

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
He's been waiting for money to clear, from bank to paypal. Anybody that's done that knows how incredibly long that takes. He should be paying within a few hours. If it takes much longer, your up next Stars
Yeah Man, that is a painful process!! :bangit:

Congrats on the sale.

If something goes wrong, let me knowl

1 - 20 of 21 Posts