Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about taking the Bullet muffler off of my truck. I just wanted to gauge interest before I fully commit to selling this. I have the Dynomax Bullet muffler (part# 24222...16.5" long with the 3" IN/OUT). The earliest it would come off of my truck would be May 20th.

Included in the sale would be a custom Y-pipe, and it is dumped before the rear axle.

Looking for $30 plus shipping.

I am looking to switch it up with a dual in/dual out FM 40 or...run true dual FM 40

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Could you get a quote to 98642? Ill more then likely buy it if shipping isn't too much

Also, how many miles are on it? And could I get a picture of the y? You said it was 3", but is it 3" out or 3" the whole way?

·
Registered
984 Posts
2nd in line for 28110 shipped

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Could you get a quote to 98642? Ill more then likely buy it if shipping isn't too much

Also, how many miles are on it? And could I get a picture of the y? You said it was 3", but is it 3" out or 3" the whole way?
Approximately 2,000 miles on it...if that. I'll try to get some pictures of the Y pipe today after work. I told the guy to do 3" the whole way, but I never really double checked.

Since I won't have it off of my truck until at least May 20th, let's just say $5 for the shipping cost. I'll eat the remainder for the shipping cost. $35 total includes shipping.

2nd in line for 28110 shipped
Noted. Like mentioned above, I won't be able to get a quote for at least 2 weeks, so I'll offer $35 shipped with me eating the cost.

·
Registered
363 Posts
let's just say $5 for the shipping cost. I'll eat the remainder for the shipping cost. $35 total includes shipping.
Now that, my friend, is a sweet deal!!!

Good lookin T BTW!!!

Reactions: madrock

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Now that, my friend, is a sweet deal!!!

Good lookin T BTW!!!
Thanks brother! I should try to meet up with you Utah boys. I go to Orem/Provo every Christmas for about 1-2 weeks.

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Alright I'll take it then. I'd still like to see it though. I'm all excited now :D

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alright I'll take it then. I'd still like to see it though. I'm all excited now :D
If my tax refund comes sooner than expected, I'll get my FM Super 44 installed early next week. If it doesn't come, I'll have to wait until the 20th. I'll keep you posted.

...and I will try to get pictures of it today.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Thanks brother! I should try to meet up with you Utah boys. I go to Orem/Provo every Christmas for about 1-2 weeks.
Let us know, GUTTZU is the MA pres up here and I am sure he would set something up when you come up.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Attached is a picture of the custom Y-pipe. I can't determine by the naked eye if it is partially 3", 3" all the way, or not 3" at all. Maybe someone more knowledgable can chime in. It does appear larger than the stock inlet pipe.

Attachments

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Go ahead and let citdel have it. I totally forgot that yours is an 08. I was thinking it was from the cats back to the muffler. Oh well

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
cool
i've been looking for one for a while to try. and since this deal came up. i dont' wanna pass on it :)
if he doesn't take it. i'm ready to paypal you today. i know you won't ship till the 20th or after. which is cool with me.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Citadel says he wants the muffler, and I told him I would let him know by this weekend when I anticipate shipping it. If the deal falls through for any reason, I will notify the next person in line, which is KewlKarim.

Just to clarify...this is for 3" IN/3" OUT Dynomax Bullet muffler with a custom Y-pipe and turn down welded on. I've attached a picture to this thread for reference.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
These have been officially sold and shipped.

Thanks to all of those that showed interest.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts