Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Removing my lift kit from my 07 4WD Titan. This kit is virtually new. I have put about 5K miles on since having. I am deployed and have decided to take truck back stock and sell equipment. The truck has sold, so now the lift kit will need a new home. I paid roughly 4K for this kit. The kit will include:

+ Front Sub-frame
+ Steel Braided Front Brake Lines
+ Lift Spindle Uprights
+ Front Coilover Drop Spacers
+ Bump & Droop Stop Mounts
+ Blocks & U-Bolts
+ Fox Shox Rear 2.0 Series Emulsion Shocks Blue ea/$140.00
+ CST Fox Shox Replacement Front Coilovers (Pair) $1359.00

The kit retails for around 2200 + 1350 for the coilovers + 300 for the FOX rear shocks brings the total to around 3850 then add shipping...

My kit will not include the skid plate. Some sites state it comes with one. This is incorrect. It is an option. Please see this...7" 04-08 Nissan Titan 4x4 Pickup CST Lift Kit @Top Gun Customz ... If you have any questions, please PM me or hit me at [email protected]. This kit will be available in approx 2 weeks. Price is 3000.00.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Do you have any pictures of the lift on? Thanks

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Attachments

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:bump::bump:

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:Bump: to the top

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No body likes CST?

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
Reactions: thebassn8tr

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
And maybe you guys should compare apples to apples. If there was a problem with the pricing, then the professional thing to do is send a PM.

Sway-a-way coilovers is not what I am selling, if you want sway-a-way kit, great...I am sure Greg will sell some. http://www.prgproducts.com/shop/product/cst_sway-a-way_bracket_lift_performance_package/. Fox on average runs from 450-500 each plus shipping for the shock alone, not the coilover assembly. The sway-a-ways assemblies are selling for less, but again, not what I am selling. To top it off, the Bilsteins do not compare to the FOX rear shox. In Greg's kit, you can upgrade to the sway-a-ways...for guess what...extra coin.

3000 is a starting point. Like everything in life, things are negotiable. There are other things that are to come with kit. This is to gauge interest.

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
And if you were to look more carefully at prgproducts you would see the saw piggy back rear shocks option which makes the kit $3118. Fox rear shocks are not titan specific. Saws are much more desired then fox since the fox end up sagging and are universal. Sorry someone ripped you.
And maybe you guys should compare apples to apples. If there was a problem with the pricing, then the professional thing to do is send a PM.

Sway-a-way coilovers is not what I am selling, if you want sway-a-way kit, great...I am sure Greg will sell some. PRG Products. Fox on average runs from 450-500 each plus shipping for the shock alone, not the coilover assembly. The sway-a-ways assemblies are selling for less, but again, not what I am selling. To top it off, the Bilsteins do not compare to the FOX rear shox. In Greg's kit, you can upgrade to the sway-a-ways...for guess what...extra coin.

3000 is a starting point. Like everything in life, things are negotiable. There are other things that are to come with kit. This is to gauge interest.

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Agreed that the sway-a-way unit is very nice. No argument there. I hardly think the FOX unit is junk either. Opinions and all. There is no argument that FOX is more expensive? I bought my kit directly from CST. No ripping going on. I have provided a link above where it is STILL more expensive...Just is what it is. I know that most here are partial to sway-a-way...I knew that going into the sale of this. I have spoken with Greg and re-valving (if someone wishes) is no problem for those that believe the FOX vs Sways are different in valving and it makes that big an issue. The issue here is that people feel the need to get on a thread and not be professional, courteous, or hospitable in any way. If you don't like what is being said or done, move on. If someone feels they cannot let it go, PM.

Like said, negotiations are what makes it all great. This is for the entire kit with FOX all around. I personally like FOX. I have had it on everything from bicycles, motocross bikes, and now vehicles. Never an issue or complaint. That is my personal take on it. Truck rides great. I have not owned sway-a-ways, therefor cannot speak to their ride or their dependability. This truck was brand new. I had the kit on for less than 5K miles. I have been deployed for 6 years. The truck has just not been driven. Therefore it best to let it go to someone who will use it more than I.

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
daily bump...

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump bump...

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Daily bump...

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:bumb::bumb:

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Daily bump...

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Daily bump...

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Daily bump...Thanks for the guys that are showing interest.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts