Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Price: $250

Hey folks. So since I have LT headers and catless bpipes, I'm finally stepping up to the big leagues and have Uprev on the way. As such, it's time to unhook the trusty old Bully Dog GT. She served me well!

Work schedule depending, I'll be looking at unhooking it and putting it up for sale probably Wednesday or so of next week.

Part # 40415 (if I recall correctly). This part will fit all 05-15 Titans.

Kit will include everything you need to hook it up, as well as a mirror mount. Post up or shoot me a PM with any questions.

Side question: With Uprev, are there any good options for live monitoring like the BDGT has, aside from carrying around a windows laptop/tablet at all times? Are there any (windows based, I'm assuming) head units that fit the T that support the software?

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
The easiest and cheapest way to monitor is to keep the BDGt.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The easiest and cheapest way to monitor is to keep the BDGt.
I figured that may be the case. I just wasn't sure if the BDGT would interfere with the Uprev tunes. Hmm. Well, in the meantime I'll leave it up as a feeler and see how it goes.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Dibs if you decide to sell.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
I figured that may be the case. I just wasn't sure if the BDGT would interfere with the Uprev tunes. Hmm. Well, in the meantime I'll leave it up as a feeler and see how it goes.
As long as it's de-married your fine. It still retains the monitoring capabilities. :wink:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Reactions: Mrjackson40

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
As long as it's de-married your fine. It still retains the monitoring capabilities. :wink:
sell the tune to someone local, keep the BDGT to monitor temps. win win win!

·
Registered
225 Posts

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Don't waste your money. Do it right the first time with UPREV. The extra money spent over the BDGT, you'll net in better power gains.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I mean as far as tunes yeah I'm definitely going with Uprev now, I was just curious about monitoring capabilities.

And on that note I checked out the UltraGuage thing. It looks like they have a bluetooth wireless version that is compatible with iphone and android. I wonder if that would play nicely with the android head units they have out there!? Could be a great, clean solution to what I'm looking for.

I may need to look in to that.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
the scangauge II was perfect in the FJ cruiser as it showed transmission temps.

does the nissan Titan scangauge show trans temps?

I have UPrev and am using the BD GT as a monitor, my fav is throttle %.
eventually I`ll get a pillar gauge mount, AFR gauge and a few others...

·
Registered
118 Posts
the scangauge II was perfect in the FJ cruiser as it showed transmission temps.

does the nissan Titan scangauge show trans temps?

I have UPrev and am using the BD GT as a monitor, my fav is throttle %.
eventually I`ll get a pillar gauge mount, AFR gauge and a few others...
i'm sure you can get trans temp with it for a titan but you need the coding. i have trans temp for my ultagauge in my excursion but the ford coding is alot easier to get. i've sold my bdgt to uprev and bought a ultra gauge to monitor.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts