Nissan Titan Forum banner

Feeler F/S rear bumper front bumper bed caps

2K views 12 replies 3 participants last post by  GREYG00$E 
#1 ·
What's up everyone i'm gettin a front and rear bumper made soon so I need to get rid of the old ones...also gettin new bedsides soon too. Front bumper is in fair condition...paint is good but I have trimmed out the wheel wells to fit 37"s. I will also include the billet grill for the air dam that has been powdercoated. Rear bumper is in good condition with the exception of a small dent and a few scratches. Bed caps have been bedlined, they could use a new coat.

Pick up only in CO til next tue, or in AZ after that.

make an offer, thanks!

#3 ·
i'll ship but I don't know how i'd go about doin that?

#4 ·
bump for me...don't want to scrap this stuff but I also don't want it sittin in my garage!

#5 ·
got any pics of the front bumper?

#6 ·
yeah I do, the start of the wheelbase on each side will need some work, it's a little rough and needs evened out. You have 35"s right? btw I have that lower billet piece that you are missing in your sig

#7 ·

#8 ·
I already have the lower grille, I was just too lazy to put it back on that day lol. I'm gonna be in Phoenix this weekend so i was thinking I might be able to pick it up, but I don't think it'll fit in my buddy's car

#9 ·
haha if you were missing the lower grille this would've been the perfect deal...I don't think you can buy those separately let alone powdercoated black! I'm not gona be in az til wed anyways man but I will have the bumper layin around til someone comes and gets it

#10 ·
about how much were you wanting for it?

#11 ·
well I don't know man? what do you think is reasonable? also where the bumper screws on with those plastic screws, the plastic part of the holes are broken but I think can be fixed because my bumper is still hangin on lol and it doesn't move or anything so should be good

#12 ·
I'm not sure what they're really worth, i'll offer 100 if I can find someone to pick it up.

#13 ·
If you want it it's yours man i'll be in AZ on wed and if you find someone let me know

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.