Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As it states. Thinking about uprev a lot. Wanted to see if anyone is interested. I'll post pics tomorrow. It will come unmarried of course with the cable.

·
Registered
24 Posts
As it states. Thinking about uprev a lot. Wanted to see if anyone is interested. I'll post pics tomorrow. It will come unmarried of course with the cable.
How much will you be asking for it? I'm new to the Titan world, so could you really tell any difference with the programmer? I may be interested.

·
Registered
118 Posts
pm sent. text me if i am understanding you right.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The tuner definitely makes a difference but im ready for some headers and the bullydog isn't meant for that. I'll start the asking price at $280.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I personally didn't notice much difference with mine, but in my opinion it's worth it just for the monitoring/code reading functions alone. At the very least, it didn't seem to hurt anything.

I got mine here for $200 some time ago. Typically, they'll sell for up to $250 all day.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I always undo do the tune when I take the truck to the dealer and that's where I notice the difference. It's a good entry level tuner.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I always undo do the tune when I take the truck to the dealer and that's where I notice the difference. It's a good entry level tuner.
That's true. I haven't really messed with it since last November, so I've probably gotten accustomed to it. It's a good unit though, I have no regrets on my purchase.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I took mine off my truck and the truck is a turd now. The WOT Restriction setting is crazy different.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts