Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(((((((((((((UPDATED 5))))))))))))))

I have added pics and some more idems

I am bringing home the new project tomarrow (an ibeam Ranger) and I am thinking about selling some of my Titan stuff to build it. Heres the list

Airaid TBS - dont know how much they are going for lately make offer sold
BDPP - have everything that came with - 200 shipped SOLD
SAW C/O ext - Need rebuild, no leaks but need it $500 obo Sold
TC UCA - sat in buddy shop for months not used on my truck 2 months $400 SOLD
Glassworks bedsides non painted CC- I will let the bedsides go for FREE to who ever wants to trade
Ionic Fenders painted white - will only sell if I sell bedsides first 250

I am in Tucson, AZ this is a feeler, just besause I got a ranger, I dont know if I am ready to down grade my baby.

Attachments

·
Registered
787 Posts
What part of Tucson you in? I don't think I've ever seen any Titans with aftermarket fenders driving around..If you sell your bedsides, I'd probably be interested in your front fenders.

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
The TC UCAs...are they unused and complete?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What part of Tucson you in? I don't think I've ever seen any Titans with aftermarket fenders driving around..If you sell your bedsides, I'd probably be interested in your front fenders.
I live on the east side I drive mostly Golflinks and 22nd. U?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the only price that is firm is the uca's through out some numbers.

·
Registered
902 Posts
I would be interested in the upper control arms and maybe the coil over depending on how mucha rebuild is. What color coils are they? I really want Radflos though.

Thanks.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they are red, It should not be too much for the rebuild, zI know its like 20 for the seal kits, I dont know how much oil cost but cant be too much. git a price and will talk

·
Registered
787 Posts
ah, I'm more northwest/central. River/campbell area. I talked to sway away and they said they charge 85 a shock to rebuild fyi.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ah, I'm more northwest/central. River/campbell area. I talked to sway away and they said they charge 85 a shock to rebuild fyi.
that would be why, 85 the you got to send them each way? better to find someone local, I am sure I could find it cheeper

·
Registered
787 Posts
Yeah, 85 and however much it costs to ship them...Plus with shipping and stuff your truck is going to be out of service for a week. If you can find someone local that'd be awesome. I just figured it'd be good piece of mind to have sway away do it.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
ADD in Apache Junction is rebuilding mine for $60 a piece. The seal kits are $15 they said. Only bad thing is the kits were on backorder and they've been there almost two weeks. They'll be done tomorrow though.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Ionic Fenders painted white - will only sell if I sell bedsides first 250
Dibs. (pending condition of course) I am assuming these were mounted already....

I live in PHX but go to tucson at least once every two weeks for work...

Pics?

Im willing to discuss the bed trade but I would like to see pics...(I have a crew cab silver...)

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dibs. (pending condition of course) I am assuming these were mounted already....

I live in PHX but go to tucson at least once every two weeks for work...

Pics?

Im willing to discuss the bed trade but I would like to see pics...(I have a crew cab silver...)
daz showed some interest in them first, but if he dosent want them you are next. they are mounted and painted white. I will take some pictures tomarrow. is your truck a daily driver? because I would like to get your bed painted and my guy that dose my painting is in gilbert

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Got some pics of the parts? Particularly the UCAs.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Payment sent for the Bully Dog :)

1 - 20 of 61 Posts