Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been thinking about changing up my whole front suspension and wanted to see if there is any interest in my complete front end

Here are some specs of the front:
+4" over kit with uppers and lower arms and hiemed steering (will have new uppers)
cycles 14" metal to metal, strapped at 13.5"
10" swayaway shocks with 700# springs
chromoly 1.5" .120 wall shock hoops with removable engine brace

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Ok . I'll trade you this lathe and 5 Bucks, but I dont get paid until Friday so you will have to wait until then for the 5 bucks. Look the paint even matches the band saw.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok . I'll trade you this lathe and 5 Bucks, but I dont get paid until Friday so you will have to wait until then for the 5 bucks. Look the paint even matches the band saw.
Haha is that a little bench top lathe? I was actually looking at those and thinking about picking up one but have no idea which ones are worth getting. I would just use it for little things like misalignment and spacers and what not. I need you to point me in the right direction though.

I need to swing by some time. I got a some questions about some things I want to do to my truck and I know you will be the one that can most likely answer them.

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well I really want to get rid of my front end to go ahead and put on my new kit I am designing and I guess putting a price is a good start to get rid of it. Im looking to get 3500 for the entire set up.

This includes:
-lower arms
-brand new upper (in the process of building right now)
-hiemed steering
-stock spindle drilled out lower bolt and tig welded sleve in to run 3/4" bolt with uniball and steering knuckle drilled for 5/8" bolt for heimed steering
-10" swayaways custom valved for the my titan to ride well on the road as well as off and comes with hardware and 700# x18" springs
-chromoly, tig welded shock hoops
-removable engine brace to help with load of shocks on the shock hoops

Pics are on first page
If you need it installed pm me.

·
Registered
128 Posts
bump good deal on lt kit, any video of it in action?

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bump good deal on lt kit, any video of it in action?
I only took it offroad a few times with the kit and never beat on it very hard since my entire rear end is stock still lol. I have a few pics but nothing crazy.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nick, if you sell this setup, you gonna build a new setup and be ready to join in the BtoP run this Oct???
Well theres no doubt I will be running another LT kit on my truck. I should only have my truck down a week to 2 weeks. I plan on removing the entire coilbucket and arm mounts and doing a J arm set up. I will also be redoing my entire shock hoops and engine brace. Hopefully I can get it done before to long. I already have my new lowers designed and made which are going on a truck with the exact set up I want to run except it will be a traditional A arm rather than J arm. This setup should be in the 17 to 18" of travel range but requires a lot of work.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts