Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I am deployed over in Iraq right now, and just wanted to see who might be interested in this. Look at my signature and see the parts list. I had the recall work done for the relay, had the TPMS sensors reset to go with the wheels, and everything is rock solid on the truck. It just rolled over 50K miles the week before I left to go back to Iraq. I will be home in about 3 weeks, so I will entertain offers on this. Make no mistake, this is one of the most optioned out trucks around, period. The only thing i HAVEN'T done is put a S/C on it. The truck is located in Tulsa, OK, and can be delivered to anywhere in OK or TX; I would be willing to dive it down to Dallas and deliver, but farther than that would require you flying in to pick it up.

Included with the sale (if I do indeed sell it) will be all of the parts listed in my signature, all OEM parts before the MODs were completed, and anything else that I have lying around for the Titan. I also had a backup camera installed that links with a NAV-TV module, so you see the image in your NAV unit when the truck is put in reverse. I also had a Got2B Wireless module installed, so the truck has full Bluetooth capability through the sound system, and to top it off, I had an iPod cable run from the Nav-TV module into the glovebox, so you can rock out with your iPod on the RF system. :redblob"

To be clear, I am just seeing what interest there is out there. I don't need to sell this, and would be just as happy keeping it. I just work about 9-10 months a year overseas, so I HATE that this will be sitting around during that time.

PICS:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Wow! I'm rockin my "O" face... That is one bad azz truck. I'll trade you my 04 and you can let it sit in storage. No? I didn't think so. Good luck whatever you decide to do.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pics of the tinted tails I have yet to install, the wireless Keypad I already have on it, the bed gate and mesh separator, and a few others:

DSC00074.jpg

images.jpeg

IMG_20101107_133350.jpg

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Did you recently buy this from that dude in Arizona who used it to pull is s2000 track car? Seems like this same truck has been for sale just recently (not that that matter, just curious).

Awesome truck indeed.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Did you recently buy this from that dude in Arizona who used it to pull is s2000 track car? Seems like this same truck has been for sale just recently (not that that matter, just curious).

Awesome truck indeed.
Def the same truck...drolled over this thing for months wanting to pull the trigger on it!

Put up a number that would make it sold...

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Actually, I bought it from a guy in Nevada that had an S2K, but he never got to tow it around with the Titan.

@Bennett1- You have PM.

·
Registered
131 Posts
remember it for sale
very nice looking Titan
good luck with the sale

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
how much do you want for it?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Any interest in selling the tails? Thanks
PM sent

·
Registered
105 Posts
Roger that. Had to ask ive been looking for some for a while. If you change your mind im here.
Thanks man.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bumping this one up. I would consider offers over $23K. I get back from Iraq on June 15th, so I could have this ready to go on the 16th, detailed and serviced, with a bin full of OEM and extra parts in the bed. I am about to build a house, so I don't need this taking up extra space at my condo until the house is done.

Email me here if you are interested in the ENTIRE package. It will NOT be parted out.

[email protected]

Thanks for looking guys.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
yea i remember the T. he finally sold it last year. dudes on my friends list. this T is one of my favorites. one badass rig brutha! bump for one the sickiest T's out there.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for the kind words Eddie. Yeah, this is a SICK Titan, but I don't get to enjoy it the way I should. I would much rather someone get a sweet ride and enjoy it the way it should be enjoyed, rather than it sit for 3 months at a time and my fiancé drive it once a week...

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
bump for a awesome seller and buy!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts