Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Vendor
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yep that's right I found a pair of Nismo Headers. They were pulled off a trade in truck at a dealer and were on that truck for about 1 year according to the previous owner. Tech's at the Nissan place said they are in very good condition.

Here's the deal, I'd love to keep these, but after reading up I'm not sure I want to drop the coin for b-pipes, exhaust, and an uprev tune in addition to these. Because of that I'm going to put out this feeler and see who all is interested. I'm asking $800OBO + shipping ($50-60) due to the rarity of the item and the money I already have in them. I will definately consider partial or full trades depending on what the item(s) is/are.

Attachments

·
Registered
358 Posts
What are some things you would consider for partial trades?

·
Vendor
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What are some things you would consider for partial trades?
Wheel/Tire Package
Coilovers
Hard Tonneau Cover
PRG Mini Lift Kit
Exhaust
Double Din Nav Unit
Pretty much I'll at least consider whatever you throw out. Only things I don't need is a system and intake.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Daaaaaayyyyaaammmnnn! I wish I wasn't spending money on UpRev right now. Your next door to me and I can't even get these. Nooooooo!!!! I would be over there tonight if I had the money to go with it.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
darn wish i had the $! GLWS

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
WOW once in a lifetime deal... :( sucks!

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Bump for a great set of headers. You can have them cleaned up and coated like I did and they'll look brand new!

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
pm sent.....

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
darn, oh how i want a set of those. but i want my truck back even more.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
They look like they are older than a year to me. $800 for some used Nismos just because they are rare?? Good luck!

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Im sorry but $800 seems outragous for a set of used headers.. regardless of what brand they are.

They would need to be cleaned up and coated (another $200) to make them "new" so a person would be into them $1000 when they could have bought DT's for $600 and be done with it.

Maybe someone really wants them but id say closer to $600 would be fair.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
I would give you:
x2 Kicker zx 250.2
x1 Kicker zx 750.1
X2 Re audio 10"s
x2 CDT comps sets

·
Registered
924 Posts
Nismo headers are the ultimate for our trucks, they give you the low end grunt of long tubes, and the benefits of short tube headers, like the jba headers do, and most of all they are made from 304 stainless steel that so won't rust like the DT do, I would sell my DT in heart beat if I had the money to purchase them.

Reactions: te4700

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
Why chit on his sale thread? Let the man sell for the price he wants. Why act like asshats?

L

1 - 20 of 75 Posts