Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I'm interested in getting rid of my OEM tires. They have about 20K miles on them and about 5/32 left, so just less than half left. I can get pics for anyone that's interested. I will be puting my cst 4" lift on pretty soon and I would like to put some new tires on, but I cant afford to do it if I don't get the right price for these. If I can't get enough for them I'll just leave them on until they're done. Give me a price and I'll see if I can convince the pops to let me get some new tires.

Update: I had them checked out today and my tire guy told me they have 5/32 left. At that rate there is still another 15k miles in them. The truck has been babied, the guy I bought it from just drove it around town every once in a while and pretty much goes the same for me, so I'm actually not surprised by how much life is left on them.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Just leave them on, they'll be dead in about 6k. The stock Wrangler SR-As are total sponge rubber garbage.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I expected too but they actually have a lot more left on them then I expected from what I've read on here. I bought the truck from an older guy that just used it to drive around town every once in a while. I am getting them looked at tomorrow to make sure I'm not wrong but if they have good life left and someone is willing to make a deal I might be able to get rid of them. If not, no big deal.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump to go with the update

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump:bump:

·
Registered