Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I replaced my front floormats with Weathertech's and Im curious to see if there is any interest in the factory mats. They are from a 2010 PRO-4X CC and have PRO-4X on them where it would normally say TITAN. They are the Charcoal/Black and were in the truck for about 12K miles, most of which were during Summer/Fall months so wear is minimal. The only noticeable spot is where my heel sat on the driver side. Again, these are the front mats only at this time unless you want the full set seeing as no one ever rides in the back now that the wife and I are going separate ways so I could essentially do without. If I can get my pos camera to work I can try and get pics of them if needed. Make an offer...

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They look a little dusty in the pic because of the flash and my camera is junk, but they are actually extremely clean in person. I'll shampoo them before shipping if anyone is interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
I replaced my front floormats with Weathertech's and Im curious to see if there is any interest in the factory mats. They are from a 2010 PRO-4X CC and have PRO-4X on them where it would normally say TITAN. They are the Charcoal/Black and were in the truck for about 12K miles, most of which were during Summer/Fall months so wear is minimal. The only noticeable spot is where my heel sat on the driver side. Again, these are the front mats only at this time unless you want the full set seeing as no one ever rides in the back now that the wife and I are going separate ways so I could essentially do without. If I can get my pos camera to work I can try and get pics of them if needed. Make an offer...
will these fit on a '05 titan?
thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts