Nissan Titan Forum banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
still squeaking and rattling???
Nope. I fixed the heat shield, bending it a little and took off the main issue which was the rear Radflo 2.0 remote reservoirs :( I loved how they looked when you could see them in the wheel well and I was willing to wait for a solution after talking with Glenn from radflo and Greg but it didn't work out. They wanted to look at them to see if they could fix the problem but there was no guarantee. I admit I was a little disappointed. I told them basically that I bought the Radflo's for around $500 and then had to buy some Pro Comp's MX6's to put on there to ship those back which they wanted me to pay for shipping and then I paid my shop to put the temps on another $60 which was the lowest around and they didn't know if they could fix it. I put the PC MX6"s on and straight out of the box not one squeak, nothing and rode just as great for half the price. Radflo did end up paying for shipping and Greg issued me $399 back after he said the refund would be $400 so I don't know what the $1 was about let alone it was $100 less than I paid for a defective shock. I understand if it was just because I didn't want them but it wasn't and I let them know from the 1st day when I put them on there was an issue and sent vids and everything documenting it. All in all I paid for them twice and at the end of the day I have 1 set of monotube shocks.

·
Registered
14,082 Posts
Holy f. That's retarded man.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Damn! That blows

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Holy f. That's retarded man.
Damn! That blows
Crazy. All I wanted was a sweet looking shock that rode great and I was willing to pay for that but not be out money only to find out a less expensive shock rides just as good. Not to mention im a little particular about matching things...lol If I ride on radflo's on the frt then I want to ride on them on the back or all fox, etc.Thats like having toyo frt tires and trail grapplers in the back to me....lol

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Nope. I fixed the heat shield, bending it a little and took off the main issue which was the rear Radflo 2.0 remote reservoirs :( I loved how they looked when you could see them in the wheel well and I was willing to wait for a solution after talking with Glenn from radflo and Greg but it didn't work out. They wanted to look at them to see if they could fix the problem but there was no guarantee. I admit I was a little disappointed. I told them basically that I bought the Radflo's for around $500 and then had to buy some Pro Comp's MX6's to put on there to ship those back which they wanted me to pay for shipping and then I paid my shop to put the temps on another $60 which was the lowest around and they didn't know if they could fix it. I put the PC MX6"s on and straight out of the box not one squeak, nothing and rode just as great for half the price. Radflo did end up paying for shipping and Greg issued me $399 back after he said the refund would be $400 so I don't know what the $1 was about let alone it was $100 less than I paid for a defective shock. I understand if it was just because I didn't want them but it wasn't and I let them know from the 1st day when I put them on there was an issue and sent vids and everything documenting it. All in all I paid for them twice and at the end of the day I have 1 set of monotube shocks.
Which heat shield was the problem that made the noise? i think i am having the same problem but i only tried one of the heat shields and it didnt fix it! thanks for the help rbt! and nice to see someone close even if it is tennessee(sorry i go to uk)!!

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
damn man thats crap. they should refund you in full if you said there was a problem from day 1.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
So why were you shorted $101 back?!

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Which heat shield was the problem that made the noise? i think i am having the same problem but i only tried one of the heat shields and it didnt fix it! thanks for the help rbt! and nice to see someone close even if it is tennessee(sorry i go to uk)!!
I hope I'm calling it the rt thing or is it the dust shield. its sandwiched between the hub and rim. I think when I had my tires and rims put on some how it was loose but my mechanic said they are flimsy and that he torqued it down so I just took a flathead and put it between the spindle and it and slightly bent it by pushing......no more rattle. ha...its ok im not really tn loyal as I was an Army brat and in the military so I have lived all over. I think its a good place to live though.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
damn man thats crap. they should refund you in full if you said there was a problem from day 1.
I felt the same way.

So why were you shorted $101 back?!
You know I have no idea. He priced it with the front coilovers so I have no idea what price he sold them to me originally b/c there isn't a breakdown on the invoice. When we discussed the return though he said and I have it in an email, "I will be refunding your credit card $400 or I can send it paypal". I responded, either or will be fine. After 3 more weeks I sent Glenn at Radflo an email asking whats the hold up as I had sent the shocks back a month ago and the next day I get a check from Greg for $399. I know its a dollar but I felt insult to injury but really I have no idea why he took a dollar when we were clear that I was getting $400. I was going to email and ask why but I was just exhausted from it all.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
hey bud didnt really read through the most recent pages on her but if u want my saws ill give ya a good deal on them if the front rads are still messin up on ya...hit me up if its something u might wanna do

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
are they extended SAWS? how much for them? and it was his rears not his front messin up :)

·
Registered
14,082 Posts
hey bud didnt really read through the most recent pages on her but if u want my saws ill give ya a good deal on them if the front rads are still messin up on ya...hit me up if its something u might wanna do
I thought you were getting rid of your truck?:huh:

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
are they extended SAWS? how much for them? and it was his rears not his front messin up :)
bracket lifted ext saws...front and back were both cranking and creaking...randy and i go way back ive been talkin to him bout this for some time now...im asking 900 obo they have less than 1500 miles on them

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
The Rad's are doing fine. Thx though. The squeaking has settled for the most part. Did you get rid of them?

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Lol, I just now saw this entire thread and thought it was new! I went, what?!?! RBT is getting rid of his lift?!? Already!?? And then I saw it was back in April. :bangit:

Yeah I'm still waiting to put those UCAs Josh, its just hotter than piss outside out here in Florida, and we're awaiting for that hurricane to come hit us..... oooo let the mud come! :teethmast:

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Lol, I just now saw this entire thread and thought it was new! I went, what?!?! RBT is getting rid of his lift?!? Already!?? And then I saw it was back in April. :bangit:

Yeah I'm still waiting to put those UCAs Josh, its just hotter than piss outside out here in Florida, and we're awaiting for that hurricane to come hit us..... oooo let the mud come! :teethmast:
Lucky.......we have not seem a drop of rain here in TX for the past 9 months.....and is HOTTER down here

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
ya the hurricane is expected to hit us at 2pm on sunday...that blows its supposed to be 85 and sunny fri and sat so im gonna get some serious bass fishing in then late sat i gotta take the boat out and stake the damn thing in the ground lol...we've seen weirder...we just had a tornado a couple months back that destroyed a couple towns...and we had an earthquake yesterday...only in massachusetts are you not safe from nething lol

41 - 60 of 61 Posts