Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, was going through my garage doing some cleaning and realize I have a few things I may be willing to part with for a fair offer or trade, have lots of hobbies so I probably am interested in something you have. Only thing I would need for the truck are new headlights.

Brand new set of 2004-2005 Powerstop 1-Click K2442 Front Brake kit, still in the shipping box. I have a set on my truck now and got these as a warranty. They are Drilled/Slotted with Ceramic pads and brake lube, literally everything you need to do a brake job.

Brand new set of Rough Country UCA - SOLD

Brand new in box Rough Country 50" Curved LED Mount.- SOLD

Also have some OEM mud flaps that were used for 40K in great condition.

If you want any photos of the items let me know, I just figured they are all new so it will look similar to a new set of anything..

Plan on keeping the truck but have decided to stop upgrading and start saving for the next vehicle. They are located in Lake Forest, CA willing to ship at buyers cost and if you guys are wondering what vehicle I have my eye on it's the new Tacoma.

·
Registered
919 Posts
My best friend just bought the new tacoma in the quick sand color, it's awesome. If I could have bought a smaller truck, I would have bought one. Having 3 kids that was not an option and the tundra is way overpriced in my opinion. I don't know if it's true or not, but the titan seemed to have a bigger back seat by my eye. Anyway if you get the tacoma I think you'll really like it and limitless upgrades.

·
Registered
741 Posts
A manual transmission newer 4x4 Tacoma is probably the only truck that could pull me out of my Titan, but I would have to get both a ridiculous deal, and a ridiculous trade for my T. Tacomas are always in such high demand it's hard to find one at a price that I'd be willing to finance another vehicle for right now. The size is the major downside for me as well, but the aftermarket for them is incredible.

That being said, I'm going to PM you on the light mounts.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
My best friend just bought the new tacoma in the quick sand color, it's awesome. If I could have bought a smaller truck, I would have bought one. Having 3 kids that was not an option and the tundra is way overpriced in my opinion. I don't know if it's true or not, but the titan seemed to have a bigger back seat by my eye. Anyway if you get the tacoma I think you'll really like it and limitless upgrades.
Ya, I have motorcycles and a small boat so I really don't need a full sized truck. Just the girlfriend, dog and me.. Color choices i'm looking at though it will be towards end of next year will be quicksand or cement.

Honestly if I get the TRD Pro I will probably just upgrade the tires.. It already has Fox 2.5's, TRD exhaust and a JBL system. Those would be the things I would upgrade so it makes it easy.

Yes, Tacomas/Tundras are expensive but hold value.. When it comes time we'll see if I can even get anything for mine if not i'll just keep it or give it to my younger brother.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BUMP TO THE TOP!

Had a few PM's with no offers.

·
Registered