Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey what's up Titan owners. I'm new to the website and thought i would just say what's up. I live in AZ and was just wondering if the other Titan owners get together for meetings and/or just hang out and chill and check out other sick witted TIGHTNS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shoot, even the stock ones are sick!! Maybe travel to other states.... If you could just let me know because I'm down for that kind of stuff!!:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,469 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,960 Posts
I live in AZ too and have been thinking about getting a group together for road trips, off road trips, hang out and work on Titans. On weekends or Whenever let me know if you are interested
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
twistedfreedom said:
I live in AZ too and have been thinking about getting a group together for road trips, off road trips, hang out and work on Titans. On weekends or Whenever let me know if you are interested
Hell yeah dude I'm interested. AZ Titans can roll out to meet up with So. Cal. Titans! I think that would be cool.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,541 Posts
LiftedTIGHTn said:
Hell yeah dude I'm interested. AZ Titans can roll out to meet up with So. Cal. Titans! I think that would be cool.
or, you could join us when we go offroading and hammer your titan with us. unless of course your titan is a blinged out pavement princess.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,960 Posts
Nope no pavement princess here just a stock 08 XE, in dire need of some aftermarket goodies
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
674 Posts
LiftedTIGHTn said:
Hey what's up Titan owners. I'm new to the website and thought i would just say what's up. I live in AZ and was just wondering if the other Titan owners get together for meetings and/or just hang out and chill and check out other sick witted TIGHTNS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shoot, even the stock ones are sick!! Maybe travel to other states.... If you could just let me know because I'm down for that kind of stuff!!:cheers:
What part of ariznoa yo uin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
173 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
189 Posts
Welcome to the site LiftedTIGHTn, not from buckeye but i work out there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,079 Posts
you can count me in guys, i'm out in maricopa...

and no pavement princess here either hooligan....just drove through johnson valley on the way back to az from getting my new radflos from greg....i'm down for some good offroad actions....:huh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
510 Posts
Welcome... WestSiders are always the most eager to do meets. *read the line under my signature*

While some may drive "pavement princesses" I drive a PAVEMENT KING! Only because I'm never home long enough to get an off road trip planned... But still, Don't Hate!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,960 Posts
I hope that isn't true about the east siders... I'm moving across the counrty in 6 weeks...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well let's get together pretty soon and hang out one day on a weekend. Pictures do some justice but it is always better to see other rides in person.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
510 Posts
you guys can come to my buddy's house in el mirage... We're installing tile downstairs. Come lend a hand!
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top