Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
REDUCED!!!! I'd like to get these gone so someone's going to get a real deal. $200 00 includes shipping inside the US. ATS Fender Flares for an 06 or newer (no cut out for the V8 emblem and no tool box) These are color matched in Red Alert and the match is perfect. I had these installed these back in May of this year and removed them in August and sold the truck. They are like new and I have a new mounting kit to go along with them. List price is $495.00

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
HI THESE WONT FIT A 2005 SE CC I DONT SEE WHY THEY WOULDNT.ALSO ANY ROCK CHIPS OR SRATCHES ON THESE WHAT WOULD YOU RATE THEM 1-10.I HAVE A RED ALERT SO THESE WOULD BE A DEAL FOR ME....THANKS:cheers:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No chips or scratches to speak of they are like new. If you have the V8 emblem on the door they will work. Look at the pics of my old truck. If your's is the same emblem wise they will work.

·
Registered
90 Posts
HI ONE LAST QUESTION THE LITTLE PIECE IS THAT THE GAS DOOR?DO YOU HAVE TO REMOVE STOCK GAS DOOR AND REPLACE WITH THIS ONE?IF SOMEONE DONT TAKE THESE OFF YOU BY THE END OF NEXT WEEK ILL BUY THEM JUST GOTTA WAIT FOR MY CHECK.THANKS....CHARLES:cheers:

·
Registered
90 Posts
HI I JUST SEEN ONE OF YOUR PREVIOUS POST WITH CLOSE UP PICS .IT LOOKS LIKE THEY HAVE ROAD TAR ON THEM DID YOU GET THIS OFF WITHOUT DAMAGING THE FINISH OR AM I JUST SEEING THINGS THANKS....CHARLES:cheers:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The photo's taken were the same day I took them off. I should have cleaned them up first. But to answer your questions yes the tar is all off. It came right off with nor problems. As for the gas fill door, you simply stick this on over the existing door with the supplied 3M tape.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
wow thats a heck of a deal

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks like the 2005 does have the V8 emblem on the fender. You'd have to to move to the door like the 2006 and newer models. Not a big deal could easly be done

·
Registered
90 Posts
HI I JUST DOUBLE-CHECKED MY 05 NO V8 EMBLEMS ON THE FENDER MY DADS 04 HAD THEM SO I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THE V8 ENDURANCE BADGE ,BUT MINE DOESNT HAVE IT AND I BOUGHT IT NEW.SO ALL OF THEM DIDNT COME WITH IT.I WILL PAY BY THE END OF THE WEEK IF NO ONE BUYS THEM BEFORE ME LATER....CHARLES:cheers:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts