Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for black fender trim similar to what comes standard on the Pro 4X, but need it for a 2010 Titan without the lockable bedside storage.
Anyone with suggestions
Thanks

·
Registered
73 Posts
Nothing availbale at this time. You could go bigger than the Pro-4x trim and get the Bushwacker Extend-A-Fender. I have emailed Bushwacker several times about making the Street or OEM flares for the Titan...but nothing yet.

·
Registered
51 Posts
i been looking too. i feel the bushwackers are too chunky for my purposes. i saw some on stylintrucks.com by styleline that they call "oem style" but they don't have a titan pictured so you can't tell how much they flare.

·
Registered
51 Posts
hmmm, just thinking out loud i wonder if anyone has tried to paint on some fender trim with bedliner. build it up with enough coats and it might not be bad. or maybe the painkillers i'm currently on are just messin with my cranium. :fever:

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have seen some stainless/chrome fender trims on Ebay for under $100. I was considering sanding them and painting them with bedliner....any thoughts on these?

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
I've thought about building up bedliner "flares" too... But my tires stick out about 2" and that's a LOT of bedliner lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts