Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a great 10 years with the Titan, the time came for me to let it go, and so I've got a few things in the garage I no longer have a reason to hang on to.

RF radio controls/trim and the radio itself. Cover shipping and it's yours.

Front license plate mount. All hardware included, never even mounted it. Just cover shipping, probably $5 or so. (2 more screws/inserts are included but I forgot to put them in the pic.

Older style bed cleats and 4 stops. I bought these in late 2010 when I got the Titan to have an extra set, and I don't think I ever even used anything aside from 2 of the stops. Includes the original box, 4 cleats, 4 stops, and the wrench. $50 shipped.

Uprev cable. Used it to flash the tune when I did the headers and cats a few years back. Has sat in the case downstairs since then. $90 shipped. (I've been out of the loop for a bit, but I believe you should just have to purchase a new license and tune to use this, but I could be wrong.)

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can't see your pm
Code:
My message is showing up on my login from a computer fine on my end so I'm not sure why you didn't receive it. Try sending me a message with your mailing address from your end and I will get you hooked up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts