Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got all of my lift components from Greg a while ago, but was waiting on the tires. I got new BFG Mud Terrains 35x12.50x18 for the stock wheels. They were on backorder forever. From Greg I got CST spindles, PRG UCA, SAW C/O, 2.5 Deaver pack, 2in blocks, CBDB, and SAW rear shocks. I CANT WAIT!!!!! Not sure if I will need to mod anything to keep these tires from rubbing on the stock rims, but we will see. I cant wait for the weekend to get here. For the record everything I have read about Greg on this site is true. I live about 15 min from him so getting everything was a breeze. He was a big help and was great to deal with. I will try and post some picts after I finish it.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
SAAAAWEET!!! Did you get the BFG M/T KM2?

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Youe gonna sleep in the garage with all that cool stuff around you aren't you? I don't blame you a bit. Sounds like she is gonna be sweet. Good luck and sweet dreams until your install.:blueblob:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yup got the new KM2, and I have to admit they were worth the wait. Pretty sweet tires IMO.
Every time I go out into the garage I open one of the boxes just to take a peak. I cant wait either. Thanks

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
good luck with everything .....maybe I'll se you around Mo Val, I live over by RCC

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I was sleeping with all my parts from PRG for a while before installing it. Weather didn't permit.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well it looks like I might have to wait another week or two.... Yesterday my wifes car broke down and I had to replace the altenator, a $200.00 alternator. So I had to use the money I had set aside to mount and balance the new tires to fix her car. So now I am not sure if I am going to be able to do it this weekend.:flame:

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
supersport2002 said:
Well it looks like I might have to wait another week or two.... Yesterday my wifes car broke down and I had to replace the altenator, a $200.00 alternator. So I had to use the money I had set aside to mount and balance the new tires to fix her car. So now I am not sure if I am going to be able to do it this weekend.:flame:
That sucks. Anyways, I'll be waiting and watching for the thread once you get those KM2's put on your baby. Did you get yours siped?

·
Registered
424 Posts
How much lift are you going to get out of this setup? Im trying to figure out what I want to do. Sounds like its going to look badass.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Juday said:
That sucks. Anyways, I'll be waiting and watching for the thread once you get those KM2's put on your baby. Did you get yours siped?
Nope nothing special with these tires just fresh off the shelf. I can t get them on soon enough!! Looks like it will be this upcoming weekend. So what is another couple of days right..:explode:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Kitts said:
How much lift are you going to get out of this setup? Im trying to figure out what I want to do. Sounds like its going to look badass.
From what I am told I am going to get @ 4in of lift in the rear and from 5-7in of lift in the front depending on where I adjust the C/O. If I am wrong please someone correct me.
From everything I have read around here and all of the people that I have talked to (ie Greg and some other friends) everyone is real happy with this setup. It adds a lot of functionality along with the lift, not just lifting the truck with no performance gains like some other lifts. I will definately post my thoughts myself after I install everything this weekend.

·
Registered
647 Posts
supersport2002 said:
From what I am told I am going to get @ 4in of lift in the rear and from 5-7in of lift in the front depending on where I adjust the C/O.
I got front SAW coilovers with 4" CST spindles and SAW rear shocks with 4" block. I got 6.5" out of my front, so yea... sounds about right.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
dut said:
I got front SAW coilovers with 4" CST spindles and SAW rear shocks with 4" block. I got 6.5" out of my front, so yea... sounds about right.
What amount of preload did you end up using on the front C/O?

·
Registered
647 Posts
supersport2002 said:
What amount of preload did you end up using on the front C/O?
Shlt if I know, whatever Greg had it at. :upsidedow I can measure how much thread is left if you'd like?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts