Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I have an awesome fiberglass Tonneau cover for sale. Paid over $1300 for it. The reason I want to get rid of it is because I have two German Shepherds, and I think a Cap/Topper would suit them better. Check out the pics and make me a REASONABLE offer.

I'm also open to trades for a Cap that would fit my 06 Titan Crew cab (color must match, it's "smoke" gray).

Oh yeah, the cover is located in Northern NY (zip code 12901).

Shoot me a PM with your offers.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Dont want or need it but DAMN thats a nice truck!!!!

Reactions: tristar24

·
Registered
21 Posts
what color is your truck?? I'm looking for a top like yours in Granite, but thinking yours looks like 'smoke' gray color...may want to clarify that for others looking. Thanks!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what color is your truck?? I'm looking for a top like yours in Granite, but thinking yours looks like 'smoke' gray color...may want to clarify that for others looking. Thanks!
Yeah, sorry about that... It's smoke (K11).

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
UPDATE: I found a fiberglass cap for my Titan and now have no use for the tonneau cover. If anyone would be interested in it, shoot me an email or call me @ 973-94three-0six36. Asking $500.00 for it.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I would definitely be interested, but the trip would kill the deal. You're not going to be passing through the DC / MD area anytime are you?

Shawn

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I would definitely be interested, but the trip would kill the deal. You're not going to be passing through the DC / MD area anytime are you?

Shawn
Sorry bro, not heading that way anytime soon. Wish I was though!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts