Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am now ready for my 1st performance mod...i found a local muffler shop that will install a muffler with my stock pipes for $75...by Monday i will have ordered one of the magnaflow perfomance 2 into 1 mufflers and right now i plan to go with the 18"...but i would love it if lots of people would sound off and let me know what you think?!

·
Registered
662 Posts
IMHO I don't think you can go wrong with magnfow.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i appreciate that...i am sort of hoping for some experienced claraification of the differences amoung the 22", 18", and 14"

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FYI, i have posted this thread on 4 different Titan forums as sort of an experiment

·
Registered
422 Posts
:cheers: the different length of the muffler will determine how loud, 14" being the loudest and 18" being the quietest of the bunch. i personally have the 14" part # 12158 that i had shipped to my work from performance peddler for $68 and the sound is great, nice and deep and not obnoxiously loud and has no drone, i also cut the pipe right after the last hanger and that took off the tip.i had mine installed in place of the factory muffler for $45.i have an 07, my two cents

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
I installed a magnaflow as well. A custom shop did mine by welding a y pipe from magnaflow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts