Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

LOVE IT!!!! :redblob":redblob" Still farrrrrrrrrrr from done though, had a custom 2 inch leveling kit made with new arms because it was rubbing slightly, i had originally ordered 33s because i new that would happen but they sent 35s and i just couldnt wait for it anymore so i stuck with them, anyways enjoy!!! :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
DANG I NEED BETTER PICS ASAP!!! lol

·
Registered
478 Posts
Jdub, badass man!!! Nice to see a truck outside the norm. LOL!! Seems like a lot of people on here run more of the old school style. I will post pics of mine this weekend.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THANKS! kinda wish i had gotten the chrome octanes but ill deal with these for a lil.

next thing on my list is to get rid of those fugly orange reflectors!

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
dude that's sick. The RC lift is so tall! I'm lovin those wheels on those tires.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, also remember I have an additional 2 inches of lift,

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Looks Good. Love the deep dish. I have the 20x9's and they have been siiting here for a week and a half waiting on my Radflos and Pro Comp to come in.
my new rims and tires 3.jpg

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gonna look ssweet rbt, I love these wheels, and no one around me has them!

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
that is lookin too sick brutha!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks eddie, and im not copying you I promise haha

·
Registered
358 Posts
Looks sick man. It looks huge. I think the black looks great on silver. I kept looking at it and saying "Something doesn't look right right". It took me a minute to figure out what it was, but I got it. Your rear doors don't have the body molding thing haha.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
^^^^good catch...that and u can only really look at his pics with a laptop so u can flip it to see them lol

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lol sorry about the pic angles, and the front doors still have moldings because they have holes in them, when I get the funds together im gonna have them filled in, along with colormatching the truck, and clearing the headlight...

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Gonna look ssweet rbt, I love these wheels, and no one around me has them!
Thanks. I have to admit yours look really good deep though and even better when people do a double take cause they haven't seen them yet.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My friend hooked me up, not sure of the shop he went to though...

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
u get a measurement of ur fender height yet? change that sig pic too would ya :) ur in the rc club now brotha

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lol fo sho, will get measurements tomorrow

1 - 20 of 57 Posts