Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well after drooling at all the lifted trucks on here for the past year and a half i finally bit the bullet. I just got off the phone w/ 4wheelparts and ordered the pro comp stage 1 lift, 35x12.5x18 mud grapplers, and 18x9 moto metal 951s. i thought the price was hard to turn down. $3000 delivered w/tires mounted, balanced, and warrantied. thanks for helping me make the decision. hopefully it works out.

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
congrats bud. now get some pics on here

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
that's what this site will do to you! not a bad price....another $1000 or so for good quality coilovers and you're set! :cheers:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'll post some pics as soon as i get it installed. should be gettin it in about 7 business days. holiday weekend will slow it down i'm sure. there any good tips on here for installing the pc lift? gonna try to do it myself. yeah i'm sure i'll end up gettin some coilovers sometime. just couldn't stomach it in one shot.

·
Registered
902 Posts
installed yet?

·
Registered
277 Posts
yea need pics!

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
krpogo said:
well after drooling at all the lifted trucks on here for the past year and a half i finally bit the bullet. I just got off the phone w/ 4wheelparts and ordered the pro comp stage 1 lift, 35x12.5x18 mud grapplers, and 18x9 moto metal 951s. i thought the price was hard to turn down. $3000 delivered w/tires mounted, balanced, and warrantied. thanks for helping me make the decision. hopefully it works out.
I purchased mine from 4 Wheel Parts. Pro Comp Stage 1 with Extreme Alloys 17x9 6089's using BFG 315/70/17's All Terrains. I stayed with the 17" wheels for more sidewall on the tires.Very happy with results,recently I added Ride Rite Firestone Air Bags with 3" cans underneath.The truck has an excellent ride and rear suspension is adjustable for towing needs

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
Another one joins the HighTitan club.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts