1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
37L1 said:
That's what we're here for!!

Mighty fine lookin' truck, Deepwater! :upsidedow
Hey 37L1 ? why did you change the size of your picture. I thought it look great! :)

·
Super Moderator
35,752 Posts
Deepwater said:
Hey 37L1 ? why did you change the size of your picture. I thought it look great! :)
Well, I was trying to be a good neighbor for some that felt that the large size of the photos were detracting from the ease of use of this site. There was a poll on this a while back but I'm having second thoughts . . .

I miss Static's white photo, now it's her avatar, and the "sportfishing model" too . . .
I love yours, it's one of if not the best photo of the Deepwater color I've seen.

37L1

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
37L1 said:
Well, I was trying to be a good neighbor for some that felt that the large size of the photos were detracting from the ease of use of this site. There was a poll on this a while back but I'm having second thoughts . . .

I miss Static's white photo, now it's her avatar, and the "sportfishing model" too . . .
I love yours, it's one of if not the best photo of the Deepwater color I've seen.

37L1
You know I miss your full size pic as well!!!
I have been trying to not post so much in hopes that, that might help the angery ones! the less I post The less they will see of my truck! But sometimes you just got to get envolved! Hope you change back but if not I still like your pic's!!! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts