Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is...my Ram Air Titan (can you tell I miss my TransAm)...

The many faces of my truck...also included.

This also means I have some stuff for sale (white hood, clear bug guard, black bug guard, etc) soon to be posted in for sale section.

:bandit:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Toomnymods...
Fully Functional Hood. Sends Air into any aftermarket intake (that has top open) and includes heat extractors separate from the induction. I'll get an underhood shot soon.

luvbelly...
As for price...Hood is $995 (functional), with heat extractors it's $1,110. Comes primed (white) and ready to paint. I paid $300 to paint top and bottom (bottom not needed, but couldn't leave it primed underneath). This painting included the flat black.

primetime...
www.suncoastcreations.com

If anyone buys one, tell them you were referred by Freddy Cox. Can't recommend them enough! Fit was perfect, no alterations or adjustments needed!!

:bandit:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha...good catch.

:bandit:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,518 Posts
Freddy THa HOOD IS AWESOME! That's the one I've got on my wish list and like what you did with color matching. Gret to hear that it fits perfect.

Say one question how much did the new hood weight or what does the stock hood weight?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
204 Posts
I got a question...what about driving on the freeway through rain? Wont it shoot water right into the intake?

Id LOVE one of these, but i do quite a bit of offroading/mudding and i dunno if this would be such a good idea with those in mind...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,373 Posts
Great looking hood! Almost makes me jealous. Must be the new "in thing". :)

If concerned about water, which will vary with design and most don't have a problem, simply buy a Filter sock. Stylinconcepts sells the Outerwears for about 25 bucks does not impede airflow, but does not allow water through.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
289 Posts
Talked to Mike at Mikes Bump & Grind Garage in Webster Tx.He said the hood would cost me 1500 bones with paint all the way.Reason being is majestic blue is expensive.He said red is more than that.I'll have to wait for this one.Sure is nice:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RB - Thanks, I'm pretty excited about it. About the weight, not sure exactly, but our stock hoods are lighter than you think. And this one is lighter than that. Best guess, 40lbs (no more). They are just wide...

weirdo - I asked them that and there is not that much concern for rain. I think there are "gutters" designed inside the intake to let it drip out before getting to the filter...I'm sure mudding could get ugly, but maybe make a temporary cover for it if you get that muddy. You didn't have the intake before, so with it covered, you would still get the normal airflow.

:bandit:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,518 Posts
PJLAVELL said:
Talked to Mike at Mikes Bump & Grind Garage in Webster Tx.He said the hood would cost me 1500 bones with paint all the way.Reason being is majestic blue is expensive.He said red is more than that.I'll have to wait for this one.Sure is nice:cheers:
Well that's fine just get one in white then we can install on mine then cut up my old one to look like and piant and install on yours...deal or no deal?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,518 Posts
titan3spot said:
RB - Thanks, I'm pretty excited about it. About the weight, not sure exactly, but our stock hoods are lighter than you think. And this one is lighter than that. Best guess, 40lbs (no more). They are just wide...

Ok stock hood weighs about 40lbs? Or the new hood weighs 40lbs. The front bumper weighs 36lbs. I'm building a data base of where the weight is in this truck.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
289 Posts
RB's Titan said:
Well that's fine just get one in white then we can install on mine then cut up my old one to look like and piant and install on yours...deal or no deal?


Oh i don't know bout that Randy,Besides i am in the middle of all kinds of mods no thanks to talking to you Sat!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,278 Posts
RB's Titan said:
Ok stock hood weighs about 40lbs? Or the new hood weighs 40lbs. The front bumper weighs 36lbs. I'm building a data base of where the weight is in this truck.
I was able to get rid of 250lbs of performance robbing wt just by getting my fat butt out of it, lol.
As far as the hood, I hate it and think you should drive that ugly thing straight into a lake. On the other hand, just send me the hood and I will hide it in my shed with those ugly cams I bought, lol.
Truck looks fantastic man and that's my favorite hood so far, love the paint job, it's just saweeeeeeet man and functional to boot, money well spent, enjoy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
795 Posts
hands down, the best looking aftermarket hood I've seen.
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Top