Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY EVERYBODY :)

Whew, well, i finally got a buyer for my 1997 Camaro SS today (been up for sale for 2 months now), and the deal will go through tomorrow morning :) . I went up to the Nissan Dealership today in Orange Park, Fl. and found the one I wanted :) (wasn't really expecting that to happen; thought i would have had to order it). :)

:) It is a bad nasty Smoke Grey Crew Cab 4x4 LE with Off Road Package and Big Tow Package, floor mats, sliding tray for the bed. :) Man I am so stoked and i can hardly leave my truck. :) I want to sleep in it tonight. Anyways, I will be posting pictures tomorrow and show off my awesome new truck for you guys! :)

·
Super Moderator
35,634 Posts
Howie Kaluha said:
HEY EVERYBODY :)

Whew, well, i finally got a buyer for my 1997 Camaro SS today (been up for sale for 2 months now), and the deal will go through tomorrow morning :) . I went up to the Nissan Dealership today in Orange Park, Fl. and found the one I wanted :) (wasn't really expecting that to happen; thought i would have had to order it). :)

:) It is a bad nasty Smoke Grey Crew Cab 4x4 LE with Off Road Package and Big Tow Package, floor mats, sliding tray for the bed. :) Man I am so stoked and i can hardly leave my truck. :) I want to sleep in it tonight. Anyways, I will be posting pictures tomorrow and show off my awesome new truck for you guys! :)
Congratulations Howie, I know how you've been dying waiting for this to happen while everyone else was getting theirs.

Your patience has paid off big time!!!

Great color choice, Woooohooooo!!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
359 Posts
WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! AW RIGHT, Howie!!!!! I said recently that when that Camaro sold and the Titan happened for you, we'd have to party hardy to celebrate...and you caught me without beer one in the house! :jester: Man, I'm SO proud your Camaro finally sold, and I can't wait to hear your first Titan impressions, and see the pics of this anxiously anticipated Titan...your Titan time has come!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Your wait is OVER. Have fun and so glad you got your Titan. We will want reports you know!! :cheers:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Congrats on the TITAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT :cheers:

Show me the picssssssss :upsidedow

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks so much for all the support guys! Been watching all of you guys get yours and discuss your great trucks, and I was looking forward to the day I could share mine!! I would have posted pics today, but it was dark out, I'll do it tomorrow for sure! See you guys then, thanks!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Dude! Congrats on the new truck!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Congratulations!!! I know the feeling of not wanting to leave the truck. Enjoy it man!!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Go ahead, pull out a blanket & sleep in it!
We won't think any less of you as far as you know.

Glad it all worked out & you got what you wanted!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hehe yeah I was thinking about jumping in the backseat with a sleeping bag and going to bed in there. Would prolly be pretty comfy. And yes, Briarman, I do remember you saying we were gonna party when we got my Titan! :) Thanks for the enthusiasm. I had like 5 of my good friends come over 2nite and we just drove around aimlessly for an hour....the ride is just stunning and the truck is amazing!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
glade you got your truck

Wellcome to the wonderful world of the Titan.You will be glad you did. :cheers: I was so excited :jester: When I heard Nissan was making a full size truck as my 82 kingcab was the best I ever owned but alas it was to small .My 90 Ford f150 was big but it was a slug.. :rolleyes: Bad brakes. leaky a/c.lots of rattles.Ford lost me as a customer with their leaky a/c connectors.Happy trucking Howie. :cheers:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Congrats Howie, and you did the right thing...take it out and enjoy it before worrying about pics. I find myself looking for small things to do just so I can go for a drive, like mailing bills one at a time now :teethmast

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
dman said:
Howie,

It's about freakin' time that Camaro sold...I'm happy you got exactly what you wanted...congrats.
LOL :jester: I couldn't agree with you more Dman!!....bout time

1 - 17 of 17 Posts