Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and lowered my T! it looks sooooo much better!

Attachments

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
too sick!!

Reactions: galiath05

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Looks good!

Makes me miss my red Titan :bangit:

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
14,146 Posts
freakin sick bro! Those slides are badazz.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Awesome stance!

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks nice man, you can drive under me at OT :lol:
haha that would be sick! OT was my motivation. i couldnt let sloride be the only lowered T there lol

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOL, i'm glad you got it done. when did you decide your leaving?
im going to try and leave here around 12 or 1. it will take about 3.5-4 hours to get there from where im at. when are you heading down?

·
Registered
949 Posts
im going to try and leave here around 12 or 1. it will take about 3.5-4 hours to get there from where im at. when are you heading down?
i'll be leaving my house about 9pm tomarrow night, i'll be in daytona friday morning and we'll leave from there about noonish friday. If you can, meet me in daytona and well ride over to OT together.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i'll be leaving my house about 9pm tomarrow night, i'll be in daytona friday morning and we'll leave from there about noonish friday. If you can, meet me in daytona and well ride over to OT together.
that would be cool. im hoping work is going to be slow so i can get out of there early

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
are you stock up front? drop shackles and remove a leaf in the rear?
stock up front and just removed the 3rd leaf. no drop shackels yet. the rear looks lower in these pics because of the way its sitting

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Registered
949 Posts
ok cool, just text or call me. we'll prob be sleeping till about 9am or 10am. but im gonna be sittin on the beach at 5am lol.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ok cool, just text or call me. we'll prob be sleeping till about 9am or 10am. but im gonna be sittin on the beach at 5am lol.
haha lucky. ill getting up to go to work:ftard:

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
I rocked that look for a little while til i bought a 2/5 kit. same size wheel and tire too.

How do you like the Falken STZ-04's? Mine have like 25k on them and still look brand new lol Glad im not the only one thats a fan of a lot of rubber under my lowered truck... 305/45R22's are the way to go on a lowered T. Anything smaller than that wrapped around a 22" looks too small to me.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I rocked that look for a little while til i bought a 2/5 kit. same size wheel and tire too.

How do you like the Falken STZ-04's? Mine have like 25k on them and still look brand new lol Glad im not the only one thats a fan of a lot of rubber under my lowered truck... 305/45R22's are the way to go on a lowered T. Anything smaller than that wrapped around a 22" looks too small to me.
my thoughts exaclty. i wanted a meaty tire underneath me. i have about 10k on mine and they still look like i just put them on. im deffinitly going to get another set when it comes time

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Matt, your truck looks great in person!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts