Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after having my PRG mini lift with 1.5 rear block for two months I finally installed it . I think stock the front bumper was about 13inchs now it is about 17 I believe well first pic is before last two are after.

Larry

Attachments

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Looks good. I finally did mine too and am happy with the mini lift.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah just enough lift for me, I like parking in parking garages and with a bigger lift that would be impossible

·
Registered
662 Posts
Looks good. Did you install it yourself? Can't wait to do mine, probably early next year.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TitanLou said:
Looks good. Did you install it yourself? Can't wait to do mine, probably early next year.
yeah me and my dad put it on in im my driveway, took about 2-3 hours. first side took most of the time , then second side was simple and was the rear end

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Looks good, love the leveled look. Thought about the Armada air dam? It's supposed to add stability and it can't hurt the 1/4 mile time either.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Papa_D said:
Looks good, love the leveled look. Thought about the Armada air dam? It's supposed to add stability and it can't hurt the 1/4 mile time either.
thanks,I have thought alot about that but not to sure about drilling holes in my bumper

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
ldizzle_sks said:
thanks,I have thought alot about that but not to sure about drilling holes in my bumper
It's just plastic and I don't think you would be able to see them if you took the dam off later.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts