Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After more than a month of research, lurcking, asking newbie questions, etc... I finally made a decision (actually, my wife said make on or sleep on the couch).

I looked really hard at Chevy, Dodge, Ford, Toyota, and Nissan and for the money, the Nissan was the best bet.

I was really close at getting a Dodge Ram 1500 for $25K off MSRP but the kids car seats wouldn't fit - one kept falling off the middle rear seat due to it's truncated size.

That truck was about $2500 less than the Titan and I figured I could use the difference in money to upgrade the truck to Titan specs :jester:

Anyway, I just did the customer purchase order and now I just have to wait until I get my truck.

I already know which one it will be as it's coming from a dealer about 300 miles ways.

Cheers! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Congrats, you made a wise choice. The Titan is solid, I like mine more every day and am sure you will feel the same. Don't forget,,,,when you get it post some pictures.

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
I bet you are anxcious.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
The best I was able to do was get $8800 off MSRP. I kept reading about the $10K some people say they got but nobody in my area (Syracuse to Buffalo) would match that. I got a little more off with the VPP program than without - but not enough to say the VPP is better.

Anyway, if I'm lucky I will have the truck by the end of the week (Saturday). Otherwise it's probably next week sometime.

I also already made my first purchase for the truck (and I haven't even seen it yet), I got dual 9" dvd players that strap to the front seats from Target. Since they are portable they will see some use while camping too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts