Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buddy and I went to the Nissan dealership this morning. He bought himself a Titan SE CC Smoke w/RF package. I put a Titan SE CC Silver w/RF package, offroad package, and utility bed package on order. They say 1-2 months. The order is being placed tommorow they say. We agreed on $150 over invoice but they wont quote me that exact price until they order it. I dont understand since they should know what the truck and the packages invoice for. Got 3.9% for 60 mo. through USAA. Cant wait to get it.

Nick

·
Registered
739 Posts
Congrats!

atcNick said:
Buddy and I went to the Nissan dealership this morning. He bought himself a Titan SE CC Smoke w/RF package. I put a Titan SE CC Silver w/RF package, offroad package, and utility bed package on order. They say 1-2 months. The order is being placed tommorow they say. We agreed on $150 over invoice but they wont quote me that exact price until they order it. I dont understand since they should know what the truck and the packages invoice for. Got 3.9% for 60 mo. through USAA. Cant wait to get it.

Nick

The problem with the exact price could have to do with the offroad package you ordered. The e-locker price might not be out yet; and if you are getting the off-road package, it will most likely include it so they might not know the exact price. just a guess.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
keane said:
The problem with the exact price could have to do with the offroad package you ordered. The e-locker price might not be out yet; and if you are getting the off-road package, it will most likely include it so they might not know the exact price. just a guess.

I was thinking that too but then the manager told me it will be around Oct before the locking diff comes out. But he maybe just BSing me. I was a little suprised at how little those guys know about the trucks they sell.

Nick

1 - 4 of 4 Posts