Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry everybody! I had to fix the plate. So here they are.You can see more pics. of it in my other threads. This is thier low profile cover. Thanks again for looking! :)
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
727 Posts
I love that set up. I am thinking about ordering the low profile but it seems like the tonneau tracks ride right on top of the utility rails? Does this effect the slide in tie down’s & accessories? I see your bed extender system works fine but the base on the tie down’s is larger or so I think. Seems like this is an easy do it yourself project.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Optimist said:
I love that set up. I am thinking about ordering the low profile but it seems like the tonneau tracks ride right on top of the utility rails? Does this effect the slide in tie down’s & accessories? I see your bed extender system works fine but the base on the tie down’s is larger or so I think. Seems like this is an easy do it yourself project.
No it dose not . You do need to install the tie down cleats before you install the cover though. Becaues of the rail frames you can't trun the cleats up they will hit them . So make sure you install them before the cover. Whats nice though is that no one can steal them with out alot of trouble, you have to trun the cleats vertical to take them off. they still fully slide along the rails. Any more ?just let me know. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
277 Posts
Can you roll it part way?

Deepwater said:
Sorry everybody! I had to fix the plate. So here they are.You can see more pics. of it in my other threads. This is thier low profile cover. Thanks again for looking! :)
Can you roll the cover up part way or is it either all of the way on or all of the way rolled up?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cttitan said:
Can you roll the cover up part way or is it either all of the way on or all of the way rolled up?


cttitan... You can roll the cover to the cab or tailgate or the middle, but you can only drive with it fully opened or fully closed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
155 Posts
Hey deep water, I see you have the bed extender just like mine and the truxedo.
Can't flip the extender from the inside right? :). I got a way to have the cake and eat it too, well with the help of other posters. Check out my pics in
http://www.titantalk.com/showthread.php?t=14284
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
118 Posts
HTN,

Nice job with the self tapping screws. I think great minds think alike, since I believe Deepwater was the first to post that idea several months ago. I think it works great.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
280 Posts
that cover doesnt get in the way of the utili trac or anything?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
361 Posts
amen. it's light years ahead of my dad's old "break your fingers to get the snaps on the plastic sliders when the temperature is below 70" POS. easy to use, practical, sharp looking, and allows me to put on the bed tube rails.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
216 Posts
Titan Critter said:
amen. it's light years ahead of my dad's old "break your fingers to get the snaps on the plastic sliders when the temperature is below 70" POS. easy to use, practical, sharp looking, and allows me to put on the bed tube rails.
When the Truxedo gets loose, just unhook the velcro and pull it tight and reattach the velcro.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Truxedo question

Beautiful truck. I have a question. I just got the Truxedo low profile cover but I have a big issue already. I have the factory bed extender (no track system) and I cannot lift the bed extender because the Truxedo rails are in the way. I'm wondering if you had any similar issue?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
548 Posts
soft tonneaus suck
i had 3 on my other nissan hardbody
one blew off and was ran over by a dump truck and the tonneau went up like a magic carpet and some bum or a rambo / homeless vagrant person probably made a tent or a poncho out of it hehe!
spend the extra and get a fiberglass one!!!
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top