Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Needed a new set of tires and wasn't going to pay for another set of Revo's

Surfing craigslist I found these Giovanna Caracas with nitto dune grapplers for a great price. I would never go with this name, always though it was a ghetto rim. but it looked good in black.

checked for clearance and fit and the dont rub at all with the PRM mini lift. I would have rathered gone with a 20" and more sidewall, but I dont even take my 4X4 off road anymore. I like the look and am pleased.

The tires are not noisy, and they track well on the street. Now it's time for black door handles and mirrors ...

Rims:Giovanna Caracas 6 22X9.5

Tires: Nitto Dune Grappler 305/45/22

Attachments

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
^^^x2 Looks good.

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
Not ghetto lookin' at all.

L

·
Registered
266 Posts
It compliments your trucks color. Looks good to me.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nothing against the name brand but they aren't cheap and Giovanna normally is a very flash rim... My taste and budget would be a KMC HD rockstar montser and the price isnt so bad for those.

I would never pay 400 per wheel for a truck. But the price was right and I needed new tires soon anyway... Now I need to look for swapping door handles rear/front lights to really compliment the truck... What is a good site with good prices and not junk products... Please don't say EBay lol...

·
Registered
202 Posts
They look great!

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
Nothing against the name brand but they aren't cheap and Giovanna normally is a very flash rim... My taste and budget would be a KMC HD rockstar montser and the price isnt so bad for those.

I would never pay 400 per wheel for a truck. But the price was right and I needed new tires soon anyway... Now I need to look for swapping door handles rear/front lights to really compliment the truck... What is a good site with good prices and not junk products... Please don't say EBay lol...

for door handles fontana has descent prices, or the used section if you can jump on them fast enough. they have the black mirror covers too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts