Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yup Jus recieved my 2 Dynomax bullets and X-pipe...was gonna go Single but said Screw it...go big or Go Home :bangit: Thanks to Eddie Nissan Titan Forum - View Profile: EDDIE FONZARELI on His Advice...Will post more after Install...Waitin on ma damn BDGT now :bangit::eyebrow:

"idhitit2:"idhitit2:"idhitit2:

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Yup Jus recieved my 2 Dynomax bullets and X-pipe...was gonna go Single but said Screw it...go big or Go Home :bangit: Thanks to Eddie on His Advice...Will post more after Install...Waitin on ma damn BDGT now :bangit::eyebrow:

"idhitit2:"idhitit2:"idhitit2:
Cant wait to hear this beast!!!

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
its gonna sound wicked brutha. dont forget to post your feedback on the dynomax bullet thread i started.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Im doing the same soon, what x-pipe is that?

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
its gonna sound wicked brutha. dont forget to post your feedback on the dynomax bullet thread i started.
Doesn't that have it's own URL now....................Lmao!!!!! I think I had to make a screen name and **** to post on that thread:)

You will love your set-up Cdill

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Will do...that thread has abt 100 pages by now lol

Im doing the same soon, what x-pipe is that?
Got it @ a muffler shop for abt $35...was abt to get the magnaflow but @ $84 hmmmm ...i was lucky to find this one

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Install appointment @ 8am tomorrow b4 work..The guy in the Muffler shop was like the City of Boise is gonna Hate u cuz this sh*t is gonna be Loud as hell. and that i will get harassed by cops cuz they all have DB meters in their cars.......***shrugs*** o well...........lol....we will see..lol..

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Wish i was closer to cali U T's have all the fun.:flame::flame:..lol.....Im stuck here in F*&#n Idaho.....:crying: ...

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I'm also planning the same setup. Let's know the changes after installing it.
Install is Complete (havent gotten reso tips yet tho Muffler shop didn have any short enough...getting some this evening) But i must say THis thing Sounds Sweet...Its loud but not Loud enough to obnoxiously loud...Nice deeeeeeeep growl.....A cop even gave me the thumbs up when i drove out the muffler shop...LOL.........:redblob" Pics will be Posted soon as i get off wrk....will try to upload a vid as well but trust me **Sound clips dont do this thing justice at all**..U need to feeeeeeeel the vibration along with the sound to appreciate how sweet this thing is.....................went with Edie's advice an ran the stock 2.25" to the 2.5" x-pipe with 2.5" pipes goin to the bullets to 3" turndowns...NO low end power loss at all still spins the tires off the line easily....getting the reso tips later on to smooothen it out but it sounds nice as is already i must say......These things are worth all the HYPE "idhitit2: ...

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Didn get a chance to take any pics yet but recorded some sounds as i drove and when i left wrk..........
***a speaker with some good bass will give u a better inclination of how this really sounds in person :redblob" ***

**start up ** :eyebrow:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts