Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Truck was throwing out an evap code so the dealership ordered me a new gas cap. Went to day to get it and this was in the service bay. This thing is sexy!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
I seen them at the dealer but never on the streets... they sure are sexy

·
Registered
777 Posts
A guy here in town has one flat black with black wheels and all lights and glass blacked out.

·
Registered
423 Posts
saw one at the track when i went one time...with a terrible driver, it was running 11.9 at around 122mph IIRC.

·
Registered
811 Posts
So what is it?

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
beautiful! ive only seen one while driving by a dealership in jacksonville. wish i could have stopped to get as close as you were lol

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
I've seen 2 different ones @ the track a few times! Never on the street... :)

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
Those look great rolling down the street. One was in old town scottsdale one night, and a new 370z pulled up next to it, I thought the z's were nice, but next to a gtr....

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Here's 1 of them! It's Tuned (Cobb) w/ upgraded turbo part's. Ran low 10's that day! :

Reactions: honda250xtitan

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
I keep telling myself this will be my mid-life crisis purchase someday. Wouldn't this look sweet being trailered to the track by a Titan?

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I keep telling myself this will be my mid-life crisis purchase someday. Wouldn't this look sweet being trailered to the track by a Titan?
they are so nice, if ur a big guy like me, its so hard to sit in one

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
I agree. I'm 6'3", but my problem is pulling myself out! lol.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
It was probably in the service bay having the tranny fixed. Hope his black box didn't rat him out.

For those that haven't seen this yet, good laugh. Unless of course you're one of the casualties.:crying:
YouTube - Adolf Hitler's R35 GT-R Original

Reactions: Grizz7122

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
A corvette cannot corner like a gtr. and its a nissan.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
GTR has 406 HP on the Dyno and 399 torque.

i rather own the ZR1 Corvette which dynos at 505 Hp and 490 torque.
And a lot cheaper to boot. GTRs AWD is a bonus as is its' exclusivity, but you're gonna pay for it. Our local dealer is GTR certified (not all Nissan dealers carry or service them) and has sold a few but they have a dark smoke colored one that's been there forever. Sexy as hell though!

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
If you can make it to a meet at Fontana Nissan in California, you will see scads of them.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts