Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got the CST lift installed last week :cheers: . It is the CST 8" lift with 35x12.5x17 ProComp Mud tires.

I cannot say enough about the lift and the installers. Everything went well and rides like stock. In the dirt it is incredible!! The only problem is the Mickey Thompson Classic 2 wheels that M/T said would fit did not so we had to run to CST and pick up the Centerlines you see in the pictures. It seems Centerline is the only wheels that will fit the Titan brake rotors.

If anyone is in the Temecula area and looking to lift their baby the Place I got the lift from and installed is American Offroad & Performance 909-699-1501 and his name is Trevor Shaffer. They did a great job at a very decent price and I told them I would let people know about their work in the forums since most shops tried to charge me in access of $5,000 :crying: .

Attachments

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Is it 4x2 or 4x4?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is a 4x2. They do not bhave a 4x4 version yet but it is on the way. It looks as if the front spindles already have the provisions. Mytitan..thanks for the compliment. It was a long time dream of mine to have a lifted truck that did not beat the **** out of me :) That Daystar lift looks great. Very nice improvement. I see you also have to go with Centerlines :)

·
Registered
359 Posts
Oh yeah...makes that bad boy look even badder! COOL! :cheers:

·
Registered
513 Posts
Looks awesome!! If you don't mind me asking how much was it for the kit and the installation? I was thinking about getting that sometime. I live kinda close to temecula.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I kind of worked out the tires to cheapen it up a little so I could get it done quicker.

On Ebay I was lucky to find the Procomp Tires in the size needed with 50% still left on them and I was able to get them for $170 for all 4. I went down and picked them up in San Diego.

The lift was $2800 installed. Everything out the door minus the $170 in tires was $3760. Now this was the price with Mickey Thompson wheels so it would be more with Centerlines but they gave me a huge discount on the Centerlines since Mickey Thompson gave them the wrong information on the wheels and I had to drive to get them to have the truck finished that day. They also knew I did not want such an expensive wheel at this time and fully understood my sadness when we found out it was the only wheel to fit. Luckily Trevor called CST and set it up to pick up the one of 2 styles they had in stock. This was also the first Titan they have done so now they know the in and outs needed for the rest :)

Right now is also a good time since Trevor at American Offroad told me for about a month Procomp is running a buy 3 get one free special on their tires. If I can swing it I will buy a new set within this time.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Derwud said:
Is it 4x2 or 4x4?
Oh and by the way, very-very nice truck. I am so freaking jealous.

I wonder if there are any 4x4 owners in so.cal that want there truck lifted?

·
Registered
727 Posts
It looks like you have excellent clearance in the front wells I wonder if a 4” would allow for 35’s?

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
MaxPowers said:
So is your truck hard to get into now? I would love the fact that i'm riding on top of the world.
You need to call Amp Research for a set of power steps now.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Derwud..I am sure the 4x4 version will be out soon and be very popular. The other lifts on the market will probably not show till the end of the year. This is one great lift for sure. The first night a buddy of mine and I went a little mud boggin Friday night. He has a lifted 2000 Chevy Silverado and just cannot believe how smooth the Titan is in the ruff. I was literally doing 80+ wide open throttle down a somewhat rutted straightaway and the truck was very smooth and predictable and sounded very radical. He was just amazed and he has owned alot of lifted trucks. I have a 3 chamber Flowmaster on it and at first it was a touch loud but the sound level dropped in half when the lift went on. I guess due to the echo under the truck.

The truck is a little harder to get into but steps will take care of that. I think I will go the bars for now until the money comes back to the bank :teethmast Being high up is very fun. All the big three boys keep snapping their necks checking it out :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Guys !!

I will have to show the wife this thread so maybe she will calm down a little about "why do you guys need to do that" comment :teethmast

·
Registered
497 Posts
thats one bad *** truck, im so jealous. the titans are growing... :upsidedow

·
Registered
123 Posts
OMG THAT LOOKS GREAT!!! i (like most everyone else) is very jealous.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
My wife use to say the same thing, until she went for a ride in that Silver CST Crew Cab, then she was asking if we could do that to our truck.

I couldn't belive how many looks you get in a Titan, multiply that by ten when it's lifted.

KMC and Weld have wheels for the Titan.

·
Registered
513 Posts
what type of weld racing wheels do they have for the titan? I'll probably get some before i lift my truck cuz the weld racing wheels look so awesome.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
MaxPowers said:
what type of weld racing wheels do they have for the titan? I'll probably get some before i lift my truck cuz the weld racing wheels look so awesome.

Check the Website or call them. I've seen a Titan with Welds.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts