Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
2021 Titan Pro4x
Very nice!! Welcome to the club. Wanna get rid of those ugly tow mirrors for some power folding regular ones??? 馃槈

Registered
2021 Titan Pro4x
Yeah it鈥檚 the ONE upgrade I didnt get. Not a single P4x I found had them.

Registered
'21 PR '20 P4X (sld) '06 SE (sld) '16 SS
Very nice truck
Which part of pa
I'll run his license plate and will get you an address here in a sec... 馃槣 JK, I'm not a creeper like that, although if @SeanDavy really wants those mirrors..... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Good looking truck. The color is really interesting, in that it sort of blends in until you realize that it's a relatively unique color. It has a somewhat "Desert Storm" look to it. Any plans for customizing it, other than installing an alarm system because of my joke above? haha. Welcome to the boards!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll run his license plate and will get you an address here in a sec... 馃槣 JK, I'm not a creeper like that, although if @SeanDavy really wants those mirrors..... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Good looking truck. The color is really interesting, in that it sort of blends in until you realize that it's a relatively unique color. It has a somewhat "Desert Storm" look to it. Any plans for customizing it, other than installing an alarm system because of my joke above? haha. Welcome to the boards!
Just the vinyls to match the hooks. Tint the windows and add a Borla exhaust.
Truck doesn鈥檛 really need anything other than that to make me happier.

Registered
Who cares about the Titan? They are a dime a dozen around here鈥 tell us more about the Mustang. :)

Registered
2021 Titan Pro4x

Damnit. I鈥檝e become that guy鈥.

Registered
'21 PR '20 P4X (sld) '06 SE (sld) '16 SS
Damnit. I鈥檝e become that guy鈥.
Hey it never hurts to ask, although yeah it does make one seem like "that guy". I think I had about 2-3 people ask me about my Titan boxes after I posted whether or not I liked having them. Given that I was able to haul a good amount of furniture without them being too much in the way, I figure I'll keep them for now. That, and seeing how much they go for new, I doubt I'd get a decent enough offer for me to part with them.

Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
that's coo that you got the sport bar and tow mirrors. i thought you couldn't get tow mirrors on a pro4 anymore?

i didn't really like the tow mirrors at first but i really like them now that i have had them for a year. and i love the look the sport bar gives the truck

1 - 17 of 17 Posts