Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
roy365 said:
Someone just posted that theirs kinda got in the way of the jack access hole. Also they mentioned a wiring question, but that's prolly just general stuff. Might want to walk out to your truck and take a look see?????
Really? I must of missed that post.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I have it. You can resolve the jack access issue by installing it upside down and i think with a slight bit of trimming u can reach it. Personally I would go with just the line of fire. When ur in reverse, the white and red leds mix and it looks sorta pinkish.

·
Registered
418 Posts
i have the line of fire light bar, and i love it. get a lot of compliments on it. havent had any problems with it, its sealed real good so you dont get any water damage, even if i spray it directly with a water hose while washing it.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
titanle said:
I have it. You can resolve the jack access issue by installing it upside down and i think with a slight bit of trimming u can reach it. Personally I would go with just the line of fire. When ur in reverse, the white and red leds mix and it looks sorta pinkish.

Thanks for the info! I went ahead and ordered one, be here in a couple weeks(doesn't ship til the 7th).

·
Registered
422 Posts
It is cool though, I have all LED in the back of my truck so it looks great.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
I'm still just plugged into the 7 pole with an adapter. Just position it right, somewhat high but clearing the tailgate when it lowers, and trim for clearance for the access hole. You don't have to mount upside down. I used a lond strip of outdoor rated Velcro to mount it more solidly than what was supplied. Very pleased! :)

·
Registered
535 Posts
Hey Land, I was the one who posted a thread about the light bar being in the way of the jack hole. Just installed it today and it looks great and is actually NOT in the way. Just missed the hole by a hair but no problems to lower the spare down. Again, it looks good, had to buy an adapter for the tow lighting plug though. I couldn't find just an adapter so I had to buy the tow adapter with the 4-plug on it which held me back 24 bucks. I figured also I might want to do some towing in the future. Maybe I'll post some pics of it tonight.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ibbodyboarder said:
Hey Land, I was the one who posted a thread about the light bar being in the way of the jack hole. Just installed it today and it looks great and is actually NOT in the way. Just missed the hole by a hair but no problems to lower the spare down. Again, it looks good, had to buy an adapter for the tow lighting plug though. I couldn't find just an adapter so I had to buy the tow adapter with the 4-plug on it which held me back 24 bucks. I figured also I might want to do some towing in the future. Maybe I'll post some pics of it tonight.
Sweet, can't wait for mine to show up!

·
Registered
535 Posts
BTW, EASY install of the light bar. Putting the tow adapter on took me about 10 min. Just had to drill the 2 holes to put the screws in but for the lighting, piece of cake.:redblob"

·
Registered
535 Posts
Make sure you install it as low as you can go because I found out yesterday that my tailgate was rubbing against it when opening and closing so I had to lower it a tad bit more, just below the hole for the spare tire lowering.:boxing:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts